Test Discussion Season's Greedings 2021

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

7 socks? 2 hats? 2 boxes? fireplace with socks? a window and a toy house for heroes? ... it seems that this will be the disappointment of the year ... I finally understood how people feel who, for their birthday, all loved ones gave a tie and a pair of socks ...
    • Like x 2
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

Personally... Not thrilled with more than half the items.

What I Like
    • HarleyQuin SantaHat
    • Joker Present
    • Alfred Present
    • Xmas SpaceHog Window
    • Hall of Justice Snowglobe
    What I Dislike
    • Santa Hats 70 each HQ should be 50 at most, and Batman is barely worth 25.
    • All the stockings - 7 in total
    • Stocking Fireplace basic reskin of original
    • Winter Token - drops from the Vault - grants 1 token of merit.
    • Like x 2
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

I'd rather have a giftbox/present that grants a daily item instead of a stocking. Maybe have both a stocking and a present. Since halloween had both the teekl bucket and the skeleton both have daily grants.
    • Like x 1
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So...when will Season's Greedings go live? Yeah, I know the Current and Upcoming Events thread says December. However there's always only two weeks between content hitting test & going live (unless it's a major, major change to the game - which a seasonal is not). That would mean SG would be live next week. That seems too early, but even if it's two weeks from now, that's still mid-November. That makes sense when considering an early December release of the next Episode. So will Season's Greedings go all the way from mid-November to Dec 31st? For the sake of new players I hope it does. There are so many things to get from the SG vendor for Feats that new players need every chance they can get.
    • Like x 1
  5. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Dissapointed no word on a chroma/material.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I don't think there is any. Only what they have on test now
  7. Eve YouTuber

Hey Ranmaru, Why is the Halloween event on test instead of Seasons Greedings?
  8. Ranmaru Developer

I'm unsure, i'll see what can be done there for y'all. Thanks for letting me know.
    • Like x 1
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

Not the most pressing issue, but I just noticed your posts aren't included in the Staff Post Tracker on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mr.W Committed Player

The nightmare before christmas lol.
    • Like x 3
  11. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Yeah, after the rewards last year, Orange Lantern henchmen and orbital strike seemed like a no-brainer at minimum. The Christmas event is one of the major ones every year. We need something that feels at least a little bit epic from it.
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Post of the year right here. :)
    • Like x 1