Test Discussion Season's Greedings 2021

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Ranmaru Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Buy your holiday merchandise from the Green or Yellow Lantern Presents in the House of Legends Be naughty or nice with the new Harley Quinn and Batman Santa Hats! Bring the festivites to your base with new base items, such as stockings styled after the six iconic mentors, and one that uses your player emblem!

New Feats
    Jolly Justice
    Holiday Hijinks
    Stocks of Stockings

The winter-themed vault is back for Season's Greedings! Get the vault mission each day from a Vaulty the Snowman in the House of Legends to earn holiday items from previous years!
    • Like x 2
  2. Snoopy Level 30

BUG REPORT

NO ROLELESS BUFFS IN THE INDOOR SEASONAL

1. Ran the event indoor seasonal with a league mate and a couple of pugs and none of us received any of the Roleless Buffs no power or heals.

2. Noticed that some items are jumbled around being mixed in from others years while scrolling down the Christmas Seasonal Vendor

FEEDBACK

1. Is there any chance for the Snowman Trinket be added to the Seasonal Vault or the Fate Vendor because there was no Pumpkin Trinket drop from the Vault and it wasn't available on the Fate Vendor for the Fall/Halloween Event.

2. Also felt that the Seasonal area in the House of Legends seemed a little bare compared to the Fall/Halloween Event with the pumpkins and skeletons decorated around making it pop more.

Maybe add some snow mounds or reindeer around to give it more life to the space.
    • Like x 5
  3. Snoopy Level 30

PS - Forgot to mention all of us were in DPS role while in the indoor seasonal and still didn't receive the Roleless Buff
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Feats working as intended, they all appeared as I collected everything. I haven't ran the seasonal yet but will test it later or during the week. Will do the vault in the abit, glad to see it will continue with the rest of the seasonals.

Overall, seems to be a clean launch on the test server, but from comments I am getting it seems like people are disappointed in the "Amount" of items we're getting. Feels a bit empty and less exciting compare to previous years. Just feedback from other players.
    • Like x 2
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Zoe did u say players are not happy with getting some socks and an batman and harley christmas hat ....im shocked lol

i waited one year for this event and my hopes are crushed again thanks alot daybreak :(
  6. Ranmaru Developer

Although I am not the original implementer of this feature I was informed that there should be a few extra base items headed to the vendor soon, although your feedback is still noted.
    • Like x 5
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As general seasonal feedback: Can the more recent base items also be added to the vault droptable?
    • Like x 1
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I don't understand the pricing for only 2 styles either, though I really like the Harley Hat, but for 70 seasonal currency?

I have to share my sentiment the Holiday Seasonal after being on test is well...compared to even the Halloween / Fall Event, it's pretty bare. I thought maybe due to the Holidays and the fact your working on a New DLC.
    • Like x 4
  9. Eve YouTuber

Appreciated!
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Eagerly awaiting a showcase video and thread.

Gonna see what I can flex on the Xbox Server when this goes live.
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Really wish there was a daily Stockings grant similar to the Teekl buckets grant.
    • Like x 5
  12. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Would now be a good time to ask for the roleless buff back in the seasonal alerts?
    • Like x 1
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

Ran Seasonal over the weekend and we had the same thing, No roleless event buff all of us were DPS Role.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

LOL! I totally agree there.
  17. Eve YouTuber

Thanks for adding the new items. Was expecting a bit more, but not disappointed myself. I love the Hall of Justice Globe :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I'd like to concurr with this, I feel the HOL could use some more christmas spirit! It's Christmas after all!
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Getting base items, seasonal styles, collections from the Vault (just like during Halloween) is a huge benefit (to new players). Recommend this occur with each seasonal, to include those that did not previously have a special vault - Valentines, St. Pats, the Anti-versary.
    • Like x 1
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I got the Form: Snowman trinket from the Vault this morning.