Scraps Crafting. Info.?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tinoman, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

600 each... :-( and if someone craft for both roles.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yea the 126 Neck is 1200, but the 126 Shoulders are 1000. Weird if you ask me ...

[IMG]
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's correct.
    • Like x 2
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Do we need crafted rings for top cr?
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Not sure, but crafting the 133 Face brought me from 147 to 148. Though I believe you can get 148 without it (I didn't have Herald of Black Legs or Waist yet at the time).
  6. tinoman Dedicated Player

i'm thinking no because the vendor has the 134 rings you can buy that don't need crafting.
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I have a 148 toon with the vendor face
    • Like x 1
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ah that's good to know, but I remember reading a few days ago that the crafted face won't change your CR (I think it was Derio that said it) and it totally did for me.
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It depends on what gear you have already it's still a 133 piece. I think what he meant or you misunderstood is that it won't take you past 148 CR
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yeah the Neck will be 1200 because it's a drop.

R&D should be more open and less expensive, but it won't happen unless the devs can be convinced that R&D gear should be the way to achieve the best gear.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

nope the difference is only 0.24 or something , u can get max cr with just vendor rings.
    • Like x 1
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Just use the cr calculator, and hit 152 with all vendor rings, neck, face, and trinket.
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The Shoulders are a drop as well, but they are less expensive. It's very odd. When have Shoulders ever been less expensive than neck pieces in this game ?

Not to mention the strange Mark pricing from Ep 19. Hands for 42 instead of 45. Shoulders for 47 instead of 50, etc. It's just all been weird lately.
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The shouldera are cheaper because it's in a lesser episode. The higher episode the drops are in, the more scraps they cost
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

126 Shoulders and 126 Neck drop from the same exact instance: Unholy Matrimony.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Mark costs were reduced slightly on some items so that the number of marks needed each month is the same.
    • Like x 1
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's probably because Shoulders from 18-20 onwards drop in the second episode of the cycle, resulting in the cheaper cost of 1000 for the first incarnation of R&D gear for 15-17.
    • Like x 1
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

152 is max cr for episode 20 anyway
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Yea i know. Was just pointing out none of the crafted accessories isn't needed
  20. Sleeping Forest Active Player

The good news to all of this, you can buy all Episode 20 items from the vendor and still reach maximum CR provided you have everything from Episodes 18-19.
    • Like x 1