Test Discussion Save the Universe 2023

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Jul 28, 2023.

1. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Are we getting a bonus currency and source marks on August 10?
  2. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Would it be possible if we could get the STU Elite Renown to:
    • Display the amount of Renown provided in the item's tooltip.
    • Be stackable like other endgame Elite Renown?
    (Also if the above change could be done to all Elite Renowns from eventually if possible?)
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

You don't get a bonus week when a event launches.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Not sure how much of a big issue that is, but since the feats weren't there when I first equipped the emotes, I unlocked a style to get the feats and only got the style feat, not the emote. Tho the feat works on a new character that didn't unlock the emotes before.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Was there really a vote for favorite dlc? Was it on the forums?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Twitter
  7. Proxystar #Perception

It was run officially by the devs, there was a big stink too cause Last Laugh DLC got removed after it got pushed past a few other DLC's, possibly by voters voicing protest about the current PvP issues and then at the end Justice League Dark was actually winning, but then a certain person who shall remain unnamed whipped up people to vote for Origin Crisis because they didn't want the nostalgia of Origin Crisis being pipped by Justice League Dark - it was all quite humorous really. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Must have been while I was on a break. AF2 was my favorite.
  9. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

No event? You can stat clamp everything but you can’t make STU for everyone? Just Freckin embarrassing
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Is there a chance that the JLD Save the Universe Content Set can be put back on test this week?
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure if anybody already asked, but will there be a T3 pet drop in the Darkness Rising elite alert?
    • Like x 1
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

OH! That's a great idea.

How about it, team? T3 Vampire Bat is in the Combat Pet vendor. Could that item be added to (Elite) Vampire Lord's loot table? I know that chase item would definitely motivate me to run the elite alert on the daily.
    • Like x 1
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

I doubt they'll add this, because it's just an temporal Alert, which will hopefully never return.
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

Someone could have said the same thing about Themyscira Divided... and yet here we are ;)

Doesn't hurt to ask; doesn't hurt to BELIEVE!
  15. Tellacast New Player

16. Tellacast New Player

Why isn't Hunters style replayable like the other styles? This selective style replay is getting old.