Roll back Cheater toons to Feb 3rd & return replays: it's fair

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Look if they really want to lay down the law they would have but I think with the amount of money they make last week by replay badges sales whatever "punishment " is handed out won't have any real teeth to it.
  2. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Speak for yourself please. A lot of honest players have been very much effected by this actions of the cheater. People have been excluded from content. People have had their legit accomplishments marginalized and the integrity of the game has been called into doubt. Maybe that means nothing to you but it does to me and a lot of other people.
    • Like x 10
  3. Solmes202 Loyal Player

MEPPS has already said money will NOT. Be a factor. I believe him.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Yep in this thread. Right here:
    • Like x 2
  5. The Translator New Player

The punishment has been right in front of you guys all along. The fact that this thread has been allowed to go on this long is the punishment. Name another thread where players are allowed to call out names and leagues without getting the thread shut down. I think this thread violates damn near every Forum rule.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The raid will be re-enabled tomorrow morning. This does not impact our data-gathering efforts and does not mean a decision has been made as to how to best deal with the situation. When we have all the information and a course of action, we will make an announcement (in a new thread).
    • Like x 20
  7. LogicLaughable New Player

I don't think anyone is bragging or boasting cheating, quite the opposite. I think many just want a consistent stance on this issue.
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

And you won't drop the ball this time in announcing the announcement. :p;)
    • Like x 1
  9. LogicLaughable New Player

You poor guy.

That is the saddest excuse I think I've ever heard. I can understand if it was pvp, but c'mon man. Even you gotta admit youre milking the sympathy violin a little too hard

It hasn't hurt my ability at all, I'm 114 cr and almost all 99 or better.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mad9 New Player

I hope this time proper disciplinary action is taken against cheaters much unlike the time when Paradox and Nexus were glitched by a good number of this cheating community which got away without any rollback or suspensions.
    • Like x 8
  11. Solmes202 Loyal Player

So sad that you just don't get it
    • Like x 2
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Hopefully u guys don't forget it and move on
    • Like x 1
  13. LogicLaughable New Player

I dont think I need to refer you to the lists of past exploits that went unpunished. This is DCUo and I'm not surprised players did this, it's been going on since... launch.

You're right, perhaps I don't get it. All this complaining is talking about a cr difference of..... ONE.

Did the 1 point of cr difference between the 6 or 8 people that are 116 and you or I keep us from running any content? NO!

Is the integrity of this game ruined because of this glitch and none of the past 500 others that have been exploited? NO
  14. FiveByFive New Player

haha. this is a little bit awesome. anyone who glitched will want to go back in there and keep farming. but they're doing it at their own risk until a decision and announcement is made. they could spend even more on replays only to get banned later in the week. lol.

i can't wait to see how this plays out.
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

So if people glitched their way to full max PvP gear, that would be a problem but the throne glitchers are no big deal?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  16. LogicLaughable New Player

No, but I think people on here are acting like a bunch of cry babies over a cr difference of 1 point and it's really sad. IMO exploiting is exploiting, but pvp ones I consider worse because a player is the victim and their experience actually suffers where as in this I honestly could care less if a few players are 116 cr. Big deal, who gives a _____.
    • Like x 1
  17. LogicLaughable New Player

Just saw in LFG:

NEED 116 ROLES FOR LAB PST

Oh wait, no I didn't cause there aren't enough to even form a raid group.

You're experience has not suffered, If so, then you have got to be kidding me.
    • Like x 2
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If 1 cr point make no diffrence why glitch? Truth is 1 cr point can be big difference. If it wasn't a big deal you wouldn't be on your soapbox taking up for players who cheated, if 1 cr point wasn't a big deal, players wouldn't have spent hundreds of dollars glitching it, or for the players who was doing it the legit way wouldn't have kept resetting after only beaten the first 2 bosses, so yea 1cr is a big deal
    • Like x 7
  19. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I have a better idea for those who glitched the last two DLCs during Double Loot drop in L&W and the Throne glitch. Do not ban them and do not remove gear. Instead, make it so they cannot play next DLC for one month. This way when they start they are already behing the curve and the 101 gear they have will be worthless.
    • Like x 4
  20. LogicLaughable New Player

No, 1 point of cr isn;t going to be the difference in any content. Sorry, but no.

If, and that's a big if, that was true how come some leagues could do epic oddessy in Nexus and Runic gear and others couldn't, even when T6 came out. It's not the cr difference, its the group and how they play.

Since I participated in FOS 3 door exploit and the rafters in Nexus and maybe some of the dox exploits like locked a sub boss on a wall I can imagine players did this because it was... fun!

The whole 'cr discrimination' thing is a bunch of bologna. Get off it. So is the integrity thing, it hasn't changed or got worse because of this, it's players outraged and jealous others have 1 point cr higher than them, plain and simple.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.