Roles of Friends currently online

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheHattoriHanzo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

what role are they?
    They play what ever role I tell them to be in
    [IMG]

obviously I'm just kidding
    but
    am I tho
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I still think this would be a better option:

Make it so you can "flag" for LFG like other games (using /LFG or so). Maybe include the role (as symbol) as well. So when you see a player or look at friends list it will show they are LFG.

Could even go the length of a UI menu to show what your friends are LFG for, but that might be taking it too far.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheHattoriHanzo New Player

This actually makes sense. I think flag that they are LFG and role would be suitable. Because if it was just role or power icon, they still may not be available anyways. The LFG flag/icon will indicate that they are available. For example, friend1 is LFG and has a tank icon. At glance u know they are available and a tank. But anything that requires an icon would be a whole new UI and Im not as hopeful as they will do this lol.
    I'm just thinking in a sense that what can work currently with what is already available.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I greatly agree, I have often had this thought in my head, it would be very useful especially when such a person changes his nickname or powers without warning you, for some, we end up not knowing who is who or who is what...
    • Like x 1