Robot Sidekick cooldown glitch

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by dr strangeonline, Feb 25, 2022.

1. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

I've noticed this glitch for a while and hoped it would be corrected without intervention. This is more of a quality of life issue and not really game breaking. A link can be found here to the bug thread. We'll need to get upvotes and confirmation for it to be corrected.

The glitch occurs with the cooldown timer freezing when switching armories. Personally I would like to see the timer corrected so that when switching to an armory the robot doesn't self destruct. I would be okay with the timer functioning correctly once the armory is switched though.

If you are commenting on the thread to confirm you also can reproduce the error please note
    -Server/Console
    -Map/Location
    -Power

That way we can assist with trouble shooting. Thank you to all who take the time to check and confirm!
    • Like x 1
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I just want the stupid thing to not blow up multiple times in a row when your trying to summon it in combat
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

X1000. I kinda wish I hadn’t bought armories for most of my toons. Should have just gone with one build vs an AoE and st setup since now I don’t switch cuz I know I’ll never get rsk back out. He blows up 3x standing in my base now.

For an actual on topic response:

Can confirm on muni, water, ice and in any content. PS4 US server.
    • Like x 1
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

There’s also a bug where it acts like suppressor turret, but the robot stays out, so you’re able to use the ability to jump clip,
    It’s hard to replicate though
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

It's annoying when it destructs and the timer freezes (regularly). A little idea to help recast it though, is to clip it with a power that will allow clipping, or pop cola right after hitting the cast button.