Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, May 20, 2020.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Are these capsules worthy to spend my Stabilizers? I saved some Stabilizers during the x5 weeks and now i am trying to decide what to do. To spend it for the Resurgence Mega Capsule or wait for the next Time Capsule because for me there is nothing special in the Oracle Time Capsule!
    • Like x 1
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Just depends on what you want out of it. You get more reward from your stabilizers on a mega cap; but it’s going to be mostly from past capsules. If you already completed those older caps, then that may not have value to you beyond selling the repeat contents on broker.

Of course, mega caps always include some exclusive bonus too (past examples being power based auras; power based materials; etc). Don’t know what exclusive they’ll do this time, but you may want those to either use or sell. Just have to wait and see.
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

It all hinges on the bonus items, really. We don’t know what they will be yet, how desirable, and broker costs for anything you might want.

In my experience, most players actually get what they need from time capsules on the secondary market anyway. The relationship between opening a time capsule, regular or resurgence, and getting what you want, is highly tenuous, to say the least.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I only buy megas. You get 9 caps for the price of 7 and normally the added 'bonus' is something that will sell decently if you don't decide to use it yourself. Added benefit is that the 'junk' drops you get from a 2 year old capsule is worth generally more...sometimes much more...than the junk drops from a current capsule and you can get enough money from sales to complete the current one, assuming you didn't need the old stuff yourself. You could have made billions off of the powerset auras that came out...way more than enough to pay for the items you didn't get from TCs (except maybe the Neon....personally I won't pay that much for a 25 point feat).

The only challenge is the 'open 15 TC' feat or bonus that comes with it. It takes 105 stabilizers to open 15 megas to get the 15x feats on the recent TCs. That's a lot of Stabilizers so you might not make it in one sitting.
    • Like x 1
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah the smart ones saved all the stabilizers from the last 2 bonus weeks we just had. I tried telling more than a few people to hold on to those suckers but they wasted them all trying to get rich quick with neons lol.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Resurgence is literally the only way I spend mine. You get 9 Time Capsules for just 7 Stabilizers, plus an exclusive thinger.

Just save Stabilizers while waiting for Megacapsules, and then burn them all up then.
    • Like x 2
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

well. i save capsules and stabilizers. but it is hard to tell. if and when they were to do something like this. unless its on a calendar , but i am also trying to figure out what to spend my stabilizers on. i have all the cool armor. IMO, batman beyond, Future crusader, green knight, Laughing Knight, speed metal, Enhanced speed metal is amazing lol.

i mainly want to get lantern , speedster, or batman related stuff , i'm guessing the Gotham capsule. dark multiverse?, cursed?, i dunno. cause i haven't been doing collections out of the capsules really since i got the negative speed-force, but if there is any other bat family style/ lantern/ or speedster family or Lightning style collection loots i can get please let me know what is the best capsules worth opening