Request for developers, base item vendor please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The stuff I want never drops, and if it does it's very inconsisent.
    10 marks should already be an option, you can by styles that you can't grind with marks right? why can't we do the same with base items?
    A Bucketload of base items from content would be nice, but then we would have to deal with players possibly complaining about this being in their loot table Versus some kind of Mark or piece of gear, the developers have already probably got enough on their plate as far as loot drops goes.
    I suggested a vendor simply for the fact we can purchase it, and not have it interfere in any loot drops.

And Don't be telling me" It's not a real solution stop bringing it up"
    Disagree at my thread all you want to, but don't be telling me to not bring it up.
    that's just rude, and it's providing nothing constructive to the topic at hand.

I'm bringing this thread up so it can catch the developers attention and hopefully can get confirmed in a future update.
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Bumping this thread i would love to be able to use marks to buy random Base items.
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Yes to this because I love decorating, let me say it again I LOVE DECORATING. When I'm not running stuff, I'm decorating the base or league hall to fit specific themes but when I try buying items via the broker, you see things that are ridiculously overpriced. I mean come on, 1 million for a stone divider :eek:
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

why not just list all base items in the game in a vendor for different prices of marks highest being 10 marks lowest being 1.

no gamble base item boxes. You pick what you want and go about your day.
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bumping for those who love to decorate their bases, and even league halls
  6. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Bump

And a pet vendor
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

xD a pet vendor would be nice, just so long as it's not some SM exclusive pets :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Zlohsac Committed Player

Maybe instead of the vendor selling a box of randomized base items, it sells every base item the game has so you can buy exactly what you want.
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bump.

I'd still like to see this become a reality.

I'm still getting spammed with Tables, and mostly Occult stuff.
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Devs make it happen!