relocated, thread Powerset , movement color change , blue lantern?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Toshknight, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

the developers of this amazing dc mmo have done some amazing things. and have come along way, from not being able to have green auras. now we have everything pretty much, i am not sure if it was true. but spytle said in one of his live streams that blue lantern power set was pretty much complete. but they shelved it cause they decided to make rage neutral, due to the ps3's less capabilities to have both, since the animations were pretty much two different power sets. unlike the HL where there are minor changes from amber to green, This was a long time ago. before war of the light came out, and were suppose to have a WOL 3 to complete the DLC series then they switched to episodes.

Anyway, im a huge batman and green lantern fan, there my favorite IP of DC and with lanterns there is so much lore with all the other corps. its amazing what they have brought to this game, that begs the question. will they ever allow players to play that roomer of a power set blue lantern, or will they allow players to simply change the color of the powerset, or do a material/power style change. much like they added how you can change the effects of your movement set, now with this new thing i got for my speedster where it changes the lightning to sparkles. that is a cool very cool idea, not too hyped on the sparkles lol but the idea is amazing, they can add negative speedforce running ability look for movement.

if they were to add with hardlight that you could change to blue lantern, pink lantern, indigo, black, orange, with these style change things they have introduced, like the movement ones, that would be amazing, or just add power colour change, which everyone has wanted for along time, and know they said they weren't doing that i think. awhile back, but the other things, it seems more possible. with each new thing , style change, material type deal they add.

Thanks for reading , im a very bad message typer , sorry lol, but i really want this to happen, what do yall think?

Cheers
    • Like x 1