Recovery kit IV... (Green name answer plz)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dee Pius, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee Pius New Player

Funny. I was recently thinking the same thing about all you PC a-Holes. Guess we're both happpy bout that.

Next time dont comment in my threads unless i ask for your individual opinion... Luckily enough i'd never ask for such a worthless thing, so go back being insignificant elsewhere. TY!

Sry TK Pusha, i dont have the answer your looking for, but judging by my reception from imbeciles in this thread, we are not allowed to ask valid questions. SMH
  2. The Johnny army New Player

As if I need your permission for anything! AH!
    TK Pusha, I think someone already answered your question, you were even quoted so you might have seen it already. At least someone reads stuff, unlike certain someones who start threads on the forums for buying PLANS and not getting what the plans make. Yeah, I mean, I bought a Vitalization I from the vendors and it didn't automatically mod my entire gear??? I want answers, NOW!!! Nice to meet you, Dee Pius :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Kristyana New Player

The material required to make a recovery kit is identical to the materials required to make an equivalent mod, minus the exobytes. EG a level 4 recovery kit takes a Focus 4, 3 complex materials, 8 simple materials, and something similar to an interface device.

I understood it the second I saw it. I do not see how it is confusing in the slightest.
    • Like x 3
  4. Im Charlie New Player

LOL, learn to read. i said i logged into MY VILLIAN. And good for beating my league, you want a cookie? I did one FOS and won and was queing arkham and inner arenas all day and only lost 1 inner match. Lol, find me personally in a match and ill spank you
  5. x3cloud New Player

Can u remove synthetic mods? Im teying to and have all of the above and it wont show the geat on my list
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

No.

You can replace them with traditional mods, and then recover them though.
    • Like x 1
  7. x3cloud New Player

Thanks, ive spent so many marks and furys too and coin to get kits and all that crap just to find out u dont need them to recover lol thanks tho, lesson learned
  8. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Going to go ahead and lock this as the thread is very old. Please do not reanimate old threads.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.