Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

awesome I must make one
    • Like x 3
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Nekron's dog has a secret....

[IMG]

Find out more, Join The Rebels
    • Like x 3
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  4. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

That is about how big she is now too. I should take a picture of her shadow since I've said this a few times myself when looking at it.
    • Like x 1
  5. FaLeX Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

It's mind boggling to you how one league can make it to the top of the World Wrestling Detective Comics Universe Online mountain, yeah.
    All by ourselves!

• Like x 2
  7. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Nekron with a pug during "Night w/ The Rebels" ....

[IMG]

[IMG]
    While the 6 other Rebels getting ready....

[IMG]
    If you want to have a "Night w/ The Rebels"

Send me a tell "FaLeX" or for a more direct response......................... "Nekron 99"

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. RlVER Well-Known Player

You guys up for another Nomads V Rebels matchup? Locksley is gone, but no reason we can't keep the Rivalry going....
    • Like x 2
  9. Pestario New Player

Pour one out for Locksley...
    [IMG]

...and you got beef?
    [IMG]

:D
    • Like x 2
  10. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

We can organize a night I'm sure. The last few times have been a lot of fun, but it's been awhile. When were you thinking of having a scrimmage night?
    • Like x 1
  11. RlVER Well-Known Player

Maybe this weekend or something. We haven't done much organized PVP in a while either so it should be interesting. When would be good for you guys?
    • Like x 2
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I will find out and get back with you.
    • Like x 1
  13. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Happens so fast you can't even talk about it. Lucky person, yeah, out there somewhere is going to win a silver cloud. What a lucky, lucky person. And Tito Santana if you go to the Intercontinental Championship bout with the Macho League Rebel Savages, and escape with your life, and still lose your belt. You are a lucky, lucky, lucky Tito. Because comparatively speaking to the Macho League Rebel Savages you are nothing but garbage, yeah. Nothing but garbage, Gallina.

And I'm talking inevitable and I'm talking you can't hold that belt with me climbing through the ropes. Yeah, cause things are just popping right now. Things are starting to cultivate. Things are starting to grow. Things are getting reeeaaaal colorful. Just like the Silver Cloud Rolls Royce. TOP OF THE LINE! Tito Santana, comparatively speaking, you are like a grain of sand in the Sahara desert, yeah. And we are the entire desert! And the new Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion.

Don't bet against us. Don't lose your life. No. Don't change your life. The time is getting near. The Gallina must face the match of the century. Doesn't matter. Nothing matters but the Intercontinental Heavyweight belt. Oh yeah, Tito Santana, climb in the garbage can. Because comparatively speaking, you are nothing but garbage.

Be a part of greatness. Join the Macho League Rebel Savages. Dig it!
    • Like x 3
  14. Spicoli New Player

Happy Friday Rebels

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Yeah. You know what I'm reading right now? Yeah I'm reading yesterday's newspaper and that is Hulk Hogan and Tito Santana all rolled into one. All rolled into one man. One AIR TIGHT THING BABY! YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?

And I'm talking about intensity and I'm talking about Macho Madness and I'm talking about the rest of 1985, and 1986. Momentum. Macho Madness. Going down and gathering momentum. But not just there. I'm talking about the rest of the 80's leading into the 90's yeah. And then I'm talking about going all the way into the year 2000 and then into the Twilight Zone.

Look into the videoscope and they them about Macho Madness and tell them about where we are going, yeah. Way into the Twilight Zone. Yeah. And Hulk Hogans got no chance does he? No. Does anybody have a chance against the Macho League Rebel Savages. No. Are we the greatest league past present and future that ever lived. Yes we are. Now say goodbye. Say goodbye. No. Yeah. But it is rough. WWDCUO is a rough sport and we are the roughest league in that sport. Yeah.

Be a part of greatness. Join the Macho League Rebel Savages. Dig it!
    • Like x 1
  16. oTheCoon Level 30

whats a good uspc villain league cuz im a ps3 player going to pc and I want to know what league I should try to join :)
  17. Max Volt Committed Player

No clue...ask the Odissey guys
  18. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Learn the force with The Rebels....

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  20. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Happy 4th of July......