Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Umi New Player

Learn how to easily program your future spawn to excel at careers that will leave you, the parent, swimming in dough* like Scrooge McNekron! Daishantink's "Training" Center, open now!

[IMG]

* Dough may or may not be poo.
    • Like x 7
  2. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Speechocracy 2:
    Macho Man VS Hulk Hogan
    [IMG]

The Rebels are a league. You may or may not like us. The inverse is true as well.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Umi New Player

Soda Popinski... gimmee dat name.

Update: Soder Popinski is now mine. :cool:
    • Like x 5
  4. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The Rebels: A non-elite, group of people that can barely beat Kahndaq in CR103 gear but they sure making wiping more fun than your current crappy league. If you want to join up then just shoot us a tell in game. Operators are standing by.

Although if you're a kid don't apply. We hate kids. We stick dynamite in them and make them jump off swings. 18+ yrs old only. We talk about disgusting and vulgar stuff and I don't want parents getting mad.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

The Rebels are a league.
    [IMG]
    Get pumped!
    • Like x 2
  6. FaLeX Dedicated Player

I am soooooooo Pumped....

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Speechocracy 3 is a reality.

[IMG]

VS

[IMG]

The Rebels are a super sweet league of awesome do-gooders*. Maybe you should join or something.

*Not really
    • Like x 3
  8. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

We are not just Ultimate NachoManiacs
    [IMG]
    We are not just Ultimate GrouchoManiacs
    [IMG]
    We are also Ultimate MachoManiacs
    [IMG]

Join us if you want to be us.
    • Like x 3
  9. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Take a good look Razor Ramon and Nature Boy Rick Flair, for what you see across the back of this Macho Man, and across the face of this one, The Ultimate Warrior is the bondage of the Ultimate MachoManiacs. No sleep , no foooooooooooooooooooooood. No nothing. Just maniacism. As a skeleton we still walk as Ultimate MachoManiacs. Therefore, what are you going to do. Bury us now?

It gets to a point where is really doesn't matter. You guys don't really know us like you think that you do. Riding on the edge of a lightning bolt, yeah we are. We are the Ultimate MachoManiacs, and we are ultimate survivors. We're not planning a hit. Welcome to the big time, cause we're already here. And we ain't going' no where. Do you dig what I'm sayin'? Come bring it to us and we'll bring it all the way down. Dig it!

• Like x 2
  10. Agent Flores Committed Player

We here at the Rebels take gaming to a whole new level. We ensure that if you will "Explode" with laughter more than a kitty playing with a copy machine.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Feel like a new person. Join The Rebels!
    • Like x 2
  12. Umi New Player

From one Partner to another, I say unto you:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I wish I could thumbs this up more. It's so true.
    • Like x 3
  14. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Someone say explosions?!?

[IMG]

Your Welcome......Join The Rebels
    • Like x 4
  15. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Experience The Kingdom of The Madness.
    Join The Rebels*.

*Or Don't. We don't care, we're loners anyway.

P.S. Act Hard: Kirk VS Banner is live on the Funhouse. Vote for who is acting harder.
    • Like x 2
  16. Umi New Player

The store I worked at was positioned at the site of a middle school bus stop; the Frappy-wappy Struggle is real. Also, so is Frappy Hour PTSD.
    • Like x 2
  17. Oversee New Player

What I've seen here can not be unseen...
    I have truly found a home in this pack of crazies. I didn't realize that the few hours I spent with Nekron talking about his gym days was the "Nekron test". I just thought he was soliciting me. Well... It could have been both I guess.
    Thanks for the new home Rebels!
    • Like x 4
  18. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Nekron whispers to Oversee....."Soon..."

[IMG]

;)

Join Ultimate MachoManiacs.....aka The Rebels
    • Like x 3
  19. Max Volt Committed Player

You don't know crazy until you met a Rebel!

Glad to have you as well.
    • Like x 5
  20. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I feel you out. You feel me out. We feel each other in. Just two buff dudes hanging out. Nothing to see here. Nothing to see.
    [IMG]

If you want to have a feeling too then join us, The Rebels aka Ultimate MachoManiacs. For realz. yo.
    • Like x 3