Rages beserk

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by damagedealr, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damagedealr New Player

my might prec are 3589 prec 6620 might loadout i used was robot side kick serpents call carnage hive mind varacious plants chaotic growth sp 194 the hive mind takes your might to about 7k from 6600 im modded prec might tho so if u go full might ure base might at 111 cr might be 7k-7.2 maybe 7.5-7.6k with hive mind. Gotta apply the terrorize pi with serpants call in order to get increased damage from var plants
    • Like x 1
  2. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I'm a rage user and I still don't agree with any of your points. This thread basically wants to make Rage broken again. 12 seconds of double damage? And you think you're talking about balance here?
    • Like x 3
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

Hmm rage and beserk....

It's not as great as it once was granted but it's still a great supercharge none the less, the adjustments to this specific power we're needed especially PVP wise, that's including the heal back aka RA, SP etc, however I think 5 seconds in PVE too was a bit too much imo, maybe 8 seconds would of been better and kept how it is in Pvp.

The thing is about beserk is, it's about know how and timing, if you time it right and use your buffs supply drops/ trinkets/breakouts then hit beserk an hit your wm or even rage combos you will see good numbers, but like I said timing has to be right, for example I wouldn't do this on a helpless npc, I'd do this on a big group of adds cause as you know the damge spreads on all close by enemys ( that are in proximity), If you have a decent tank that's pulled them towards him then there's your chance, I'd also do this on a boss, or on a boss that's surrouned by adds.

What people need to consider in this game is certain powers shine better in certain instances then others, for example the new love and war raid, the end boss/es mechanics, 1 boss you have to refrain from hitting for a mo and the other you have to block, this is where nature/sorcery/ekectric shine the most because while the majority of other powers are not doing much damage because they have to block/avoid attacking, the 3 powers I mentioned have still got there dots going. These mechanics don't do many favors for alot of orher powers.

Let's switch that around a moment, let's go into lower content where the npcs/bosses healthy have dropped dramatically it's slightly a different story.

Sorry to go slightly off topic there but some people have to realise some things just work better than others in different instances.

Back on topic, beserk is still a great sc, not what it was but if done right can do some great numbers, if I feel there's need to any change to buff this, then it would be just to add 3 seconds on it in PVE and keep it as is in pvp. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. damagedealr New Player

rage hasnt been overpowered since the nerfs to outrage and casting times on dreadfull blast at least in pve the "brocken" part of rage was regarding its heals which was resolved in the pvp update in gu 42. I dont know what level any1 on here dpses at but when i went against people with the skill points i have or more and the experience to match i would never smoke them compared to when i would go against some1 with 130 sp or so and this was while fully buffing and unloading beserk on adds(which is the best time to use it). The nerf to the duration wasnt called for by any pve players as far as i know it was more of a pvp thing, i find it strange that u agreed with me early on my first post now your saying you disagree with all of my points.
  5. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

what are your thoughts on th Ampoule of Terror VI expert consumable with this build? Sets up the Terror PI with 0 power cost. may also be nice to use to clip out of Serpent with. Thoughts?
  6. damagedealr New Player

i suppose if u have the the supplies to spare then yes it does help ive never used them but they might have a larger aoe than serpants call and thats always good
    • Like x 1
  7. Serj Committed Player

i don't care if they lower the dmg potential on beserk, there is currently no other SC in the game that lasts for 3 seconds.

infuriate lasts 8 afaik and you gain the full benefits during those 8 secs, beserk lasts 8... but you only gain benefits fro 3 secs, cc trinket or not either you setup a perfect scenario or you lose out on a SC.
    so imo something needs to be done
  8. damagedealr New Player

what hahahahahaha yo im done
  9. Vyltran Loyal Player

Sadly, as far as i can see myself.. rage is on a good place.. i have rage users on my league going top on charts so it means that nothing is impossible..
  10. damagedealr New Player

i never said rage was bad i said beserk was almost unusable, any1 can do great things with any power lol...
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

The better solution for Berserk was and will always be a damage cap based on your might so you could pull off a good chunk on damage but never exceed a specific amount just because you are lucky with the crits. The damage window for a tick itself can then be exceeded to a more useful length. It will still require you to go close up to the enemy but with a higher guarantee on getting the damage reward without getting "too much" out of it.

Maybe in the future they consider a revamp on the SC. I can understand the frustration though a damage lowering was much needed however the solution wasnt the brightest.
    • Like x 1
  12. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Venus Void -The Unholy league US PS cr 110 sp 171
    Naudia Nyce -The Unholy league US PS cr 110 sp 131
    Classic Bully - The Unholy league US PS cr 102 sp 87
    That is realy constructive u guys have no idea what u talking about but u are good in thumbs down .Thats briliant but this game not gona be better thx to u .
    • Like x 1
  13. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

I never said it had another SC option, I just said you don't NEED to use berserk, but ill rephrase just for you, "You don't NEED to use a supercharge at all with rage if you don't want to."
    I also never said there wasn't better SCs than berserk, I asked him specifically if he could name one.

I guess a lot of that post was misunderstood, my apologies.
    • Like x 1
  14. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Yeah, I didn't tell them to do that lol
    That was a the result of a threat you made to get your league on here to agree with you apparently.
    Nonetheless, I'm not responsible for that, sorry for the confusion.
  15. damagedealr New Player

this would be a good solution
  16. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Who they look up and agree with is beyond my control.
    I don't feel I've been very negative with you, but I can't speak for the actions of other people.
    Also, classic bully doesn't post as far as I know, it's just been me and naudia.
  17. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Show me one post in this thread from any of my league m8 . Lets face it u guys are bounch of kids and all u can do is jump one pesron if u dont have anything constructive to say .Im gona say thx to people like you this game not gona be better coz u doing bad job here.
    • Like x 1
  18. Venus Void Dedicated Player

You don't have them posting, and I don't think anyone's accusing you of that, you are however having someone just hitting dislike on every post you deem unworthy, thus like 4-5 dislikes, even on posts with nothing said to even like or dislike.
    You turned this into some kind of personal battle because you aren't usually given the ability to use the "thumbs down"
    • Like x 2
  19. SasquaT Dedicated Player

No i just show to ather people how bounch of kids can ruing whole thread .U guys have something constructive to say dont be shy but if u wana talk about thumbs up and down pls make ather thread and play yours game there .Let ather people talk about bereserk coz this thread is about it if u didnt notice.
  20. DG-MOD-02 New Player

This topic has lost its way and is no longer constructive. Please keep posts on track and constructive on these forums.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.