Rages beserk

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by damagedealr, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damagedealr New Player

unlike the super charges i named berserk doesn't proc with wm it doesnt have a set base or max damage and it completely depends on what your weapon and rage combos hit for, u have 5 seconds to complete such a rotation and what dps in their right mind would forfeit a damage trinket that adds to your dps for 20 seconds for a 5 second super charge with a very low chance of hitting for this "30k" that you speak of. And i find it funny that i named 4 other supercharges better than beserk in every situation melee/range and yet your still speaking like you know something i dont. Bottom line berserk puts you way to close to your targets risking death for a 5 second 50 percent supercharge that wont even hit if your target moves a couple steps away from you or stuns you. It had the perfect timing before, allowing you to break out of a stun or follow your target if the first rotation missed now you simply hope that you dont miss but more often than not you will, but even if you do hit your weapon mastery better crit or you'll only get about 15k damage from it which is pretty sad at the current cr we are all at.
  2. SasquaT Dedicated Player

To be honest there is no point to continue this becouse its like talking to the wall .If u can count how much dps can be done for 5 sec without any SC u gona discover 30 k is nothing and berserk is not worth a slot .
    Im gona ignore u coz yours arguments are empty.
    • Like x 3
  3. damagedealr New Player

show me a video theirs now way your hitting 60k in 5 seconds with beserk unless your gadgets nature or what that mental guy said he hit.
  4. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Your arguments are unreadable, go ahead and ignore the only person with any valid insight on the conversation.
    Saying you're ignoring someone is just a way to deflect the conversation from your own ignorance, if you're gonna ignore someone, then just do it, don't tell the world.
    • Like x 3
  5. damagedealr New Player

in what universe? how is 30k as this venus person said better than 2 hits of 30k? or 1 hit of 40k+dots plus being completely safe to use due to the fact that they wont even go off if you get interrupted
    • Like x 1
  6. Dr DeviI Active Player

Venus said upwards of 30k to be exact.
    It looks to me like it's just 2 of you arguing with just venus, funny thing is, by looking at the likes and dislikes, more people clearly agree with venus.
    I assume the only dislikes venus has is from you two trying to slander his posts with misinformation.
    With the proper set-up berserk can hit well over 50k, hell a d-blast crit full buffed with berserk up can hit over 30k alone.
    There's much worse SCs in the game to cry about than berserk, plain and simple.
    • Like x 4
  7. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Thats realy constructive and im sure thats change all this drama about Bereserk .
    • Like x 3
  8. Dr DeviI Active Player

I just try to avoid even commenting to these types of people naudia.
    • Like x 3
  9. damagedealr New Player

Dont bother me bud, i support my arguments about dps with facts so if im a wall im probably the most "knowledgeable" wall you've ever spoken to heh.
  10. Dr DeviI Active Player

What? Huh? Can't understand half the things you say.
    • Like x 3
  11. Dr DeviI Active Player

He seems like he speaks to a lot of walls.
    • Like x 3
  12. ClassBull New Player

Lol so mean, but probably true, look he gave you a thumbs down, I don't think he liked that.
    • Like x 2
  13. ClassBull New Player

Actually it's my guess that sasquat just thumbs down every post because no one likes his, he has "thumbs up"envy.
    • Like x 3
  14. damagedealr New Player

The dislikes are most likely from non rage players so its pretty expected, im rage 111 cr 194 sp on 1 of my toons im fairly certain i would know what im speaking about regarding this power. I would like to really see you do a 50k on 1 boss cause that was barely possible when beserk was untouched unless you countered the boss with a haymaker or dual flurry which is now nerfed by the way.
  15. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Now now, let's play nice boys, dont go all "berserk" on each other.
    • Like x 2
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

man u are so clueless its not even funny :eek: ...

1. almost all SC in the game beat berserk alone because they arent melee supercharges ... nature alone can do 100k dmg from max distance on 2 targets each with 50% SC.

2. saying Rage has another damage SC option to berserk unqualifies you to talk about rage as a power period
  17. damagedealr New Player

u sure cant hurt a fly with natures burst when it hits 9ks with varacious plants? are u kidding me
  18. damagedealr New Player

im honestly done with this conversation because no 1 seems to understand this. And what a suprise, the person with the most likes *venus void* is a nature toon at 110 cr with 171 skill points hilarious...
  19. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Im 111 cr 200 sp and i know what im talking about as well but u waste time here coz people prefer talk about thumbs down not about bereserk .I mean look at all those dislikes thats not constructive argument .
    • Like x 2
  20. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Which burst loadout are you using where you're getting 9k crits out of VP? seriously, i want to know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.