Questions about Troll roll

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Realist617 Active Player

Is it true that only 1 troll may restore power to the group at a time? If so how does the game determine which troll is doing so? Is the game smart enough to use the one with the highest vit rating or is it random, or even something stupid(like first troll to join group, for example)?
  2. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Its comes from the troll with the highest vitality before you had to communicate this since only one power put out power over time but after revamp every power will do this so the troll with the highest vitality gives out the power automatically
    • Like x 1
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Not sure, if this hasn't changed since 2017, but:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...tting-edge-gadgets-guide.288758/#post-3986607
  4. Berza Committed Player

To add to what has been said, I got this info from Batuba some years ago:

As it currently stands, Claw controller PoT will override the non-claw user. The non-claw user can still use group buff to give bursts of Power to the group.
    • Like x 1
  5. Amoxin Well-Known Player

Have to admit when I read the title I though that could be some cool dodge combo. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Still needs to get with the times. We can have multiple heals cast heals, multiple tanks cast taunts, multiple dps cast dots, but oh no trolls can only cast a SINGLE pot. Ridiculous.
  7. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

The new meta is for the troll to use the claw art and be in dps gear so don’t expect any high power output. Just manage your power consumption and it will all be good. Unlike those spammers who complain about having no power and yet they can’t figure out that they are the root cause of their own demise.
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 1