PVP Player Scoreboards

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Uberlicious, May 1, 2013.

1. GrimMalbogia New Player

I have noticed this issue as well, I should also note that I have a key pad so I can type easier. If I turn off the key pad I am able to scroll down.
  2. 478874 Dedicated Player

Yes still happening. Not sure you realize this or not, but bugs don't just magically go away in this game. People just get tired of trying to make a difference, since it often appears to fall on deaf ears/blind eyes.
    • Like x 4
  3. Poetic Play Committed Player

Yup, even happens when I am using my Xbox 360 gamepad to play with on PC.
    • Like x 1
  4. MCAZR New Player

Confirmed in Legends 8v8 last night on USPS3 that it's still occurring. Thanks for considering this issue.
    • Like x 1
  5. Uberlicious New Player

I ran 8v8s last night and could not scroll either legends nor arena scoreboard.
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Yes. Almost every map, both Legends and Arenas. It can be noticed when multiple players join/leave a few times. You won't be able to scroll down any bit.
  7. The Doctor Loyal Player

Hmm, so you were investigating this in July, and still no hotfix? That's really really weak...
    • Like x 1
  8. Dogzday Dedicated Player

I agree. Devs need more SPs lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. BadHansel New Player

10. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Any word on fixing the scorecard? On PS3 we still can't scroll down below the names shown on the SB pop up ~
    • Like x 1
  11. MentosTroll Loyal Player

this has been a problem since I started playing this game 6 months ago
  12. Notangie New Player

This is still happening, USPS3.
  13. Notangie New Player

This isn't just an issue with PVP scoreboards, you can't scroll down on PVE either.
    • Like x 1
  14. xXS0EXx Committed Player

@MEPPS this been happening since January and still no fix for it and its almost 2014 come on guys this should be an easy fix and sense theres a new pvp season comming i would like to see a fix for this i want to be able to see my score on a 8v8 match if i go as full healer atleast. I still cant believe this haven't got fix yet... -_-
    • Like x 1
  15. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

Might as well chime in to confirm this is still an unresolved problem...
    • Like x 2
  16. DatVines New Player

This is more of a preference than an issue, but I don't understand why the damage out is not with the KDR in Legends PvP. I'll go into a match with a premade group I'll get that guy that's like I went 9 and 1 and you only got 5 and 2, but I'll have more damage out. I think in terms of MMO's and DPSing standards. That's more important, but hey. Whatever. Maybe it's just my lack of confidence... ;]
  17. DatVines New Player

This is more of a preference than an issue, but I don't understand why the damage out is not with the KDR in Legends PvP. I'll go into a match with a premade group I'll get that guy that's like I went 9 and 1 and you only got 5 and 2, but I'll have more damage out. I think in terms of MMO's and DPSing standards. That's more important, but hey. Whatever. Maybe it's just my lack of confidence... ;]
  18. ArgoBlue New Player

Hey Mepps. Yes, this is still happening in both PVP and PVE Hopefully it can be fixed soon. Completing an epic raid and not being able to see how you did is frustrating.
    • Like x 2
  19. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I am currently still having this is in every match when the scoreboard is too large and i cant scroll down on the ps4.
  20. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player