Up-Votes Needed PS Bow Skill Tree Flurry Shot not working 4x +hold

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KidKretz, Apr 16, 2024.

1. KidKretz Committed Player

My kid was on his game and he can no longer do the tap 4x + hold flurry shot he says

the 3x + hold is working still, but he cant get the 4x + hold to work

he told me "im used to 4x, i dont want to do 3x" hehe muscle memory already taking shape in the youngster.

i told him to restart the game to see if it works, however, he told me it was like that last night as well. so i didnt try any other trouble shooting my end.
    • Like x 1
  2. KidKretz Committed Player

so this morning, i tried this on PC and its working just fine, i can do the 3x +hold and the 4x +hold. fired up the ps4 and no luck, can only do the 3x+hold :(
    • Like x 1
  3. iLazy Well-Known Player

I would say if some other players shad the issue some of them had reported it. But tbh I don't know that many players that do the old weapon combo attacks.
    You can check the skill tree to get save and ask other PS players if someone can check if they can use this combo.
    No solution but some ways to test what's going on. Just the controller? Just this one char?
    • Like x 1
  4. KidKretz Committed Player

doing a little more talking with him he said the combo stopped working once he put a skill point in the weapon mastery.

found this as well doing some research https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/bow-flurry-shot-broken.207743/

seems to be the same thing.

prob tomorrow or the next day i can test it on his account, reset his points and see if i can get it working without the weapon mastery and then try again after the weapon mastery point is spent, just dont have time atm

also will try to test my account on PC as well