Producer's Letter - March 2024

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Oltron New Player

First off it shouldn’t have taken this long to say something. 2nd let’s get ps5 update working properly asap. Completely ignoring us then popping a ps5 update wasn’t right way to handle this. We should have been kept in loop whole time. Lastly WE WANT DOUBLE FORTIFY ARTIFACT XP. WE WONT BE HAPPY TILL WE GET IT. STOP IGNORING US. HONESTLY IM TEADY TO QUIT. Oh and before you say who cares you may wanna check how much money I have dropped on this game. STOP IGNORING US DOUBLE ARTIFACT FORTIFY XP NOW
  2. Spicy Level 30

Does the update include removing the "gold bot" spam??? Guessing since I saw it when i was playing, the answer is no.

please, please please please do something about it?? please?!?!?!
    • Like x 1
  3. 3amo New Player

they should at least tell us if they are ever going to drop it again Idk just a little bit info about it
    • Like x 1
  4. OGMyDpsIsBetter Active Player

This was needed, keep up the good work.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Chinese New Year was almost 7 weeks ago though. Unless it's for Asian American Heritage month but that's in May.
    • Like x 1
  6. SolarSniper23 New Player

The producers letter and info was nice, but I am very disappointed. What about survival mode? Or a survival mode reloaded (season 1). I've been waiting for this to return for a couple years. I thought we were due this year for survival mode. We'll thanks for letting us veteran players know. I'll be at the beach this summer and take a break from dcou. Save the universe was there the last few summers.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bowieite Active Player

Well, as far behind as they are...
  8. Atomic Sunset New Player

Aye, but no one else would celebrate it... outside of a few Mongolians, mayhap. Why else would they introduce it? I was just venturing a guess, no real clue about it since their communication is so far behind.
  9. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

If somebody else has noticed this, good for you. I'm not about to wade through all these posts.

Why can't the 'professionals' in charge of this stuff do something as simple as cut and paste?
    Or is the 2025 version of the event ACTUALLY CALLED "Lover Conquers All"?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The event has been called "Love Conquers All" since 2015.
    • Like x 1
  11. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I'm not disputing that. It looks different on the chart posted, though:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

LMAO
    Well at least someone spelled 'Mxyzptlk' correctly.
    • Like x 3
  13. Eshmaki Level 30

Are you going to address pvp? i.e. fixes and balance?
  14. agustin619 New Player

Hello, when are you going to add the option to set everything to high or ultra for pc
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This is as far as they've gotten...
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Meanwhile at Daybreak:
    • Like x 1
  17. Chilontius Level 30

Would love more communication about things other than 'whats coming up,' like 'why are the servers crashing?' 'whats being done?' 'are you even aware?' 'games been down for over an hour and no ones said anything, anyone know?'
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

"We’re especially pleased to share that the team will wrap up work on our next base, the Sunstone Fortress. This new base (and new base layout) is inspired by Superman's own Fortress of Solitude and includes our first, much-requested outdoor area with a one of a kind view. The base is expected to launch this April in celebration of Superman's anniversary."

Is this a type o because superman's anniversary is on june 12 so i'm confused, are we getting it in April or do we have to wait until june 12?
  19. Ryll Committed Player

Superman Day is June 12.

Action Comics #1 was published April 18, 1938.
    • Like x 1
  20. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Superman’s anniversary for Superman emblem