Livestream Preview: The Death of Superman Part II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 15, 2018.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

replay?
    • Like x 1
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's just a raid version of the Doomsday bounty they didn't say anything about drops . Saved you 20 minutes.
    • Like x 3
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

why even bother announcing the livestream if there is no replay afterwards + didnt inform much about it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  5. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

My only gripe is, didn't the shooting gun mission happen as part of the Gang wars.. Why are we reusing this so close together? I spent more time looking for those, then the other 6 missions combined it seemed.
  6. AdvMed New Player

This event is ***. Devs have gotten lazy and greedy. You broke the game. Gj
    • Like x 2
  7. Jewlz2814 New Player

Where is the money that we spend every month goin ,if ur going to go #1 on us dont try and tell us its rain you know what the majority of players have been asking for frankly im tired of asking because it falls on deaf ears get ur **** together,get it all together and put in a box and if u have to go the **** store go ahead, get your **** together
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I've been on since year 2 and really like this - tough enough to make you think, but there is still stuff to do to make it worth having!
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  10. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Uh, no such thing on the two pcs I use. Straight to the livestream. You may want to check for crud ware.
  11. Mrsnow28 New Player

I'm sorry to say but HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING LIVE STREAM. What happened to revealing the excitement and getting us all rev'd up for new content. Yes great story line and great we get a supercharged Doomsday but why are we here? We want rewards! no special gear drops (Lobo inspired style - big deal :( )! One doomsday and aura, comic book collection and now a Superman Memorial Base Item ! (Which is cool btw) BUT COME ON! WHERE IS THE TRIBUTE TO SUPERMAN! WHERE IS THE EPIC REWARDS THAT MAKE US BEG FOR MORE? You guys and girls are getting lazy. I love this game but now I too am starting to feel you only care for the cash I'm blowing and no longer care for making OUR game better! Free to play players are getting more for their buck than members! Then you expect your members to still stand by you! Now we must wait 3 weeks before Part 3 reveal and believe me YOU BETTER HIT THIS OUT THE PARK otherwise your 3 months part 1,2.3 attempt was all for nothing!
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Free event, you don't think everyone should celebrate the death of superman? Hm?
    • Like x 1
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Wellll... is anyone else making kratos with the new lobo set?
  14. Keila0211 New Player

Mepps! Please add superman emblems!!!! Please!
    • Like x 1
  15. Mrsnow28 New Player

No that's not what I am saying. Everyone should get to celebrate I agree but where is the Reward for being a member. There should be something special to show they appreciate us paying them a monthly membership. Otherwise whats the point? I might as well just cancel my membership for the next two months and ride the free wave
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Do premiums ever get anything, yet I am a member on 2 accounts and I see no problem with not getting anything, my issue is that the style is not my cup of tea, I am glad we have a new open world, it is time we look at ourselves and not the developers, we pay for what we get, it does not say as a member we every now and then get gifts, it is on the developers choices to give us anything extra then what we pay for.

So I would understand we're you comming from if it was on members contract.
    • Like x 1
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

If you want to watch it click on the twitch link in Mepps’ OP :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Gmoney Active Player

Where is the livestream for this video?
  19. Eve YouTuber

Why is the live stream not on YouTube?
    • Like x 2
  20. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Yes, and it's been five days already. It's practically free advertising. They don't charge for video hosting. More eyeballs the better right?
    • Like x 1