Livestream Preview the Booster Bundle's New Styles TODAY! Plus, Launch Dates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 18, 2016.

1. Heart Well-Known Player

I love the idea behind the materials for character customization but I don't really see how its going to work in the Booster Bundle as barely anyone will get a chance to take an advantage of the feature if you put it behind that big paywall... :(
    • Like x 1
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I'm not excited about the rare item. I would like the green glimmering and blue solar.
  3. Dr Blastwave Well-Known Player

Is it possible to set the material to a specific color insted of making the entire style cosmic? So for example my character has a helmet, can I make the face of it cosmic and keep the rest the same?
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

7 mins to go now. 8 hours downtime. Holy cow.
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Good idea but:
    1. I'd like to see some more 'grounded' material, not good ol' cosmic.
    2. Pity it covers the whole gear piece style, not selected parts.
    3. If it's gonna replace auras in the future for good I won't be happy.
  6. Ultimasta New Player

At the end of Mepps listing what's in the bundle, it originally sounded like this material was included, but after rewatching it's clear that it is one of the available items for the Rare Item and not guaranteed. I definitely agree that this being behind a paywall is BS. I realize that other materials may be added over time and hopefully as a drop or in market, but to come out with a feature that should have been included in the styles UI to begin with and give players virtually no access to said feature (unless they blow a bunch of $) is just stupid.
    • Like x 1
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

So the fourth color palette will be in the next Booster Bundle?
    • Like x 1
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Umm no. That won't be until June.
  9. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Let me see if I understand ... The "stuff" cosmic which is the new rare style?:confused:
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Where did you get June from?
  11. Alibaba New Player

when will the sever be up?
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Mepps, I think.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'd post a pic of where he pulled that from but I'd get banned.
    • Like x 4
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Random power/char slot tokens from a BB...interesting idea...
  15. Dead13 Well-Known Player

I think you should return people money who bought in marketplace cosmic greco roman or cosmic egyption style
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Imagine if you got your FING moneys worth for once out of these things...
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The contents outside of the reward box are 1,000 MC/DBC worth of items.
  18. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Why do I care...I am a player...not an overworked game maker...and I want as many options to make my toon different from yours as I can have...not as much as some money grubbing overworked no imagine game maker demands I have
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I NEVER care about replays...or repair bots...or most of the things judged valuable in a BB..I want what I want...even customize the BB buying experience by deleting or adding to its contents...so you can fulfill YOUR shopping list...you should even have the option of making the contents a single item...all the guaranteed probabilities of some contents being there are converted into increasing the odds you are given the special items THAT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU WANT TO BUY THE BB in the first place...