Livestream Preview the Booster Bundle's New Styles TODAY! Plus, Launch Dates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 18, 2016.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

It says you made this post at 8:52 AM ET which is only 1 hour 52 minutes from when the forum post said servers would be down (and actually the servers went down around 9 AM ET instead). Would you want me to convert to your timezone for you? I say this because I don't think you've done it correctly since you believe the game has been down for almost 8 hours.

The time of my post is 1:24 PM ET. Even if the game went down at 7 AM ET it would only be 6 hours 24 minutes and from the actual downtime 4 hours 24 minutes.

I don't post this out of disrespect but rather to help you know how much time has actually passed and to help readjust your expected end of downtime in your own timezone.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's fine, that's your opinion, but the fact of the matter is you are getting your "money's worth" in the bundle because aside from the reward box there is $10 worth of items in there. Just because you don't like those items doesn't mean they don't count.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

You are correct and I meant no disrespect
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No no of course not. :) It's all good.
  5. CyrusXavier9584 Level 30

you realize the rare item has already been announced and its cosmic armor skin
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Do you realize that my comment was made before the announcement was made?
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkB Well-Known Player

This is a joke !? I just bought three bundles and 3 gave me glowing yellow auras !!!!! what is this!!!!
    Really?!!!! I feel cheated!
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

No, this is a joke:

A priest, a horse and a naked blonde holding a salami walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this, a joke?"

What you experienced is RNG punching you in the gut.
    • Like x 2
  9. DarkB Well-Known Player

;)
  10. BelumAnu8 New Player

So I bought 1000 market place cash and have yet to receive it
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If it hasn't shown up, try closing the game entirely for 10 minutes, then log back in. If it then still isn't there, contact support at http://help.daybreakgames.com
  12. MONTY° New Player

Hello i dont know why but i got 10k marketplacecash
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

We are all playing the world's smallest violin. Good job being insulting when claiming NOT to be insulting :)