Livestream Preview: Resurgence!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Blight KOBRA Commander

There's actually some decent Auras in this update, especially Rage, Celestial-Dark, and Mental.
  2. IcyStone Well-Known Player

Mepps, can you start posting also the gmt time pls?
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Same, I was think the same thing with quantum aura for my water alt:D
    • Like x 1
  4. Gasthepandemic New Player

Did it start yet? Or is it late?
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yeah, they even mentioned bubbles when they showed it off lol. The actual water-aura had potential but the Quantum aura just looked much better Imo.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Pretty sure it’s over. Not 100% sure because I had some connection problems, but pretty sure.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Great, a Box of nine boxes out of which I need zero items. Way to go with these, devs.
    It's not like we would have stormed your marketplace if you would have placed them (maybe even tradable) as one-time use items for Cash.

Way to go. Next convergence why not add a few Influence Points just for me? I'm sure as heck am more likely to use these than old capsules (after I found a way to still use influence).
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

The main problem I have with this is that you've made it RNG, it just comes across as wanting to get people to spend more than they might actually want too.

Why could you not have just done this with a drop down box.

$7 buys the box 9 capsules unlock, and when you click the aura box you get a drop down to choose the power aura you want. that way people can just buy the ones they want or buy all 17 for a maximum of $119 if that's what they so wanted.
    • Like x 3
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Great looking auras... but the RNG... why? o_O
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Yea I did and I did this :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will fix the descriptions.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the stream:

• Like x 4
  14. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

in the words of Putther "what the fuuuuh"
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

Celestial, Fire & Mental has succeeded best in my opinion.
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I like the idea of getting 9 for the price of 7, but why the time limit? That seems unhelpful to both the player & to daybreak. And what happens to the capsules after 14 days? They just disappear? Or break into 9 separate capsules? Or something else?
  17. Bladejack Level 30

They will just disappear :(
  18. Ionic Wonder Active Player

Agree the Electric Aura is pretty weak. Will stick to the enhanced back from Johnny Quick, maybe combining them will look good?Honestly Quarks are gonna be the way to go, love some of those modular looks.
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

The only problem I have with the mega Capsules is they don't stack so they take up a lot of space in my inventory.
  20. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Bigger picture imo is that we asked for powerset auras and we got it, this is a business at the end of the day a nd rng pays the bills obviously, it won't stop, now I have some issues with the game but this was just a great move for 2018 imo.
    • Like x 1