Livestream Preview: Resurgence!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Resurgence!

Resurgence is almost here. What is Resurgence? When will it happen? What are Powerset Auras? Join us for a livestream preview and answers to these questions today at 1:30PM PT today!

The livestream will begin at 1:30PM PT on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, over on Twitch.

• Like x 9
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ninja Livestream!

Brilliant! :D
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!!!
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nobody?

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

No freakin way!
  6. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Sadly work began blocking twitch.. looking forward to the writeup afterwards.
  7. IonHero Committed Player

Having not opened one in a while but noticed it in the item description during the video, do the older Time Capsules still Contain Mods?
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

No, they can be found on broker or quark vendor.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

It wasn't mentioned unless I completely zoned out and missed it, but just to clarify... The auras out of the box doesn't grant feats, right?
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Are the DROPPED Mega Boxes Trade-able?
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

NO They Dont Grant Feats
    • Like x 4
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Good things off the top of my head:

-By grouping the old Capsules into one Mega Capsule, we should see an even distribution of old items released into the marketplace which should help stabilize some of the more insane Broker prices.
    -The 14 day limit will get people to open them now, which should impact the collection economy more quickly
    -The new Auras are really nifty. Fire and Gadgets were the two standouts from my perspective.
    -Putting the modular Aura bits on the Quark Vendor is kind of genius

Bad things:
    For some silly reason, I thought this was going to be a Superman Celebration preview. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

If only I could like your post a hundred more times.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice auras! Especially the Celestial auras, the fire aura, the ice aura, the Sorcery aura and the Gadgets aura.

The Celestial auras are must-haves for me personally. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. IonHero Committed Player

[IMG]

So for instance The Unlocked Amazonian Time Capsule says it could contain Accelerated Back Mods, Power Efficiency Chest Mod or the Guardian Angel Neck Mod.

Just confirming if the descriptions will be updated if they are not obtainable from them.
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I like the idea of the power set auras, but can we please add the full body aura versions of them to the quark vendor also, like when you open a mega capsule and not get the aura you wanted, you'll have the chance to get it from the quarks vendor, still a win-win that way
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

The fire aura was quite decent, definately getting my hands on the fire head-aura so I can join the club of a hundred gazillion Ghostriders roaming araound :rolleyes::D I personally liked the Quantum aura myself, which ironically I'll be getting for my WATER toon lol

Most disappointing auras for me personally must've been Munitions and Elec.... C'mon, why didn't you stick to the floating bullets theme you mentioned lol. The elec aura was the poorest out of them all. All powerset auras got full body animations but Electric get a few, poor sparks? Looked more like sparks from a broken piece of tech, should've been bigger and more aggressive.

Gadgets AKA Matrix aura won the Jackpot out of the Aura line-up, which is ironic because of FOTM. :rolleyes: Beware, the army of Neo clones are coming!
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

i missed the live stream :( nevermind
  19. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Cool new styles new auras :)
    [IMG]
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Bet they don’t know kung fu :D