Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 18, 2020.

1. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Bingo. Well said
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Fair enough, maybe so...but I think Ive had enough of this game. I think this might very well be the straw that breaks the camels back if they dont lift this restriction.
  3. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Holy one says the pc side had the option to buy lifetime membership. Twice. The PS sever was never given that. Lets call it even.
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

You know....I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    [IMG]242 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

The Material itself is all fine and good.
    And I think we could all agree that someone, somewhere along the line would or has already, used this color scheme on the style pictured.
    But as a selling point... I think it might have been better to choose something more Heroic For the male character to wear than a paramilitary uniform in Black with red and white trim...

On the other hand I was just watching Star Trek the Original Series Patterns of Force.
    So maybe it's just me.
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm extremely upset with this capsule.

Me and my buddies, both pc and ps4, always used to trade and help each other complete the capsule stuff. Now we can't even put the damn things into league banks.

I never spent a penny on time capsules outside of my subscription. If someone thinks these restrictions will make me wanna pay, they're wrong.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

People are already selling it for 1 billion.

tHE eCOnOmY iS fIXeD :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Every little bit counts...if you got friends in game that wanna like and add a word or two, go for it. The more support that rallies, the better the chance we have to lift the restriction. I wont spend money on this capsule until its changed, and I challenge others to do the same. Vote with your wallet.
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

PS4 side isn't too happy about it either.
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I'm sorry.. what? Only 200 players? That can't be right....
  10. Abstrakt Loyal Player

ive been on pc since launch. You don't want to trade use the broker you can still sell things cross platforms, discrimination....please that's just silly. We've been selling things cross platform on the broker since launch. Not legendary? Quit being cheap.
  11. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

How will it hurt the pc side? It may hurt your pockets because now you have to spend real life money to open up a capsule instead of using make believe game money and buy it off the broke after a PS player spent real money to buy it in the first place.
  12. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

If I'm understanding right, it's just the items from the new TC that cannot be traded across platforms, not "everything". So items that could be traded across platform before, still can be.
    • Like x 1
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Uhm.. no. You can't. If item cannot be traded cross-platform, then listings on broker are different for each side. PC can only buy from PC, PS4 can only buy from PS4.
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ok Im gonna resist my darker side and help you understand a few things.

1. The "No Crossplatform Trading" affects the broker, which as legendary I use alot. Yes not only can you not personally trade with someone on PS, but if you were to list YOUR item on the broker, no one on the PS side can buy you item because it will not show to them. YOU also cannot buy what they are selling because it will not show up for you. This restriction will only allow you to see only items PC players have gotten out of this new Time Capsule. So yes the devs consider the broker as indirect trading, they always have. What Im mentioning is only the direct restriction on this Time Capsule, and how it affects our broker. Normally we can trade and sell to all platforms, but the new items from this capsule, they are an exception.

2.Pls keep this thread civil and constructive. You didnt know I was legendary, and I have been for close to 7 yrs. Even so its no right of yours to call someone cheap even if they choose not to sub up.

3. Just be sure of your facts before attacking others or derailing threads. Good day. :)
    • Like x 3
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol let me get something straight. YOU do not know ME. I usually spend close to $200-300 per TC to get just about everything I want. Dont guess who you are speaking with, be sure or dont say anything. Be polite and dont assume.
  16. SilkyPawz Bunny

@Mepps, Will the Quarks Vendor be updated with new items, since we got new Time Capsule ?
  17. Draconiano Committed Player

It only gets updated with new items when it's a new Mega Resurgence Capsule.
  18. SilkyPawz Bunny

I could have sworn I did @Mepps an your Not him.
  19. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Blaming a gaming company for providing an optional product with the purpose of generating income is like blaming McDonalds for selling hamburgers with 1800 calories. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. If you don’t like it, don’t participate.
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Better than a 50 point feat isn’t it?