Livestream Preview: Notorious Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No need to test the stabilizer duo...it works as intended.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There is a preview/Event version for this new episode, but it is not permanent. It will remain available until Episode 31 comes out.
  3. BLK Well-Known Player

love you zaddy
  4. Volthoom New Player

DCUO ..I just want to say thank you VERY much for the "Power Ring" logo in the Notorious Time Capsule!! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Only 2 things in this capsule that appeal to me are the shoulder cannon and that storm aura because it could match well with quantum, which my main is. That chrome mat? I can already make my toon look that way by coloring it gray. I have all previous materials but this will be the 1st one i skip. The hand aura? Imo the kryptonite aura from the end of panopticon would have been a much better choice. The gear suit isnt bad tho. The chest i could wear on my toon, helmet too.

The emblems while expected i felt were uninspired. Would much rather see deathstorm and power ring in the episode instead of emblems for them. The deathstorm one was disappointing to me because it looked so bland. With the recent change to the superman iconic model this would have been the perfect capsule to add a rebirth superman emblem.
    • Like x 3
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

That lex gear though, and that storm aura, I'm just not a emblem guy.
  7. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Facts it’s pay to win now been like that for a few years it’s pathetic hopefully it changes once ps3 is off but who knows
    • Like x 1
  8. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Bring back booster buddies... stop the time capsules seriously from a player that been playing from 2012 we don’t like it at all and those broker pieces come on now straight BS
    • Like x 2
  9. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Nothing new in Quark vendor?
    • Like x 1
  10. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

Please release this capsule with no feats worth SP ! We don't need anymore in game progression tied to money.
  11. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Well, I've accepted that the devs will continue to put SP in Time Capsules, thus devaluing the game as a whole because progression can be bought. That's their decision, I've finally gotten over it.

Now, I just want them to take the Time Capsule collections out of the Global Collections section and put them in their own tab so I can ignore them properly. That would make the things less of a pain to me.

Currently the division of collections is pretty poor - there's a "Collections" section for the collections from only two DLCs. Then there are collections divided into Gotham and Metropolis, but those include collections from some of the DLCs - up to Home Turf I think. Then there's a "Global Collections" with just about everything else thrown in there, including quite a few of the original collections. Then there's the events, but the anniversary event isn't in the events - it's tossed in the global collections.

I think a better division would be Classic Collections - all the ones you need for that big feat - then DLC Collections, then Event Collections, and lastly Time Capsule Collections. Have all the Classic Collections sorted alphabetically. Sort the DLC collections alphabetically within each DLC, and sort the Event collections alphabetically within events as well. And I don't care how you sort the Time Capsule collections, since I'll be mostly ignoring them anyway.

The only other thing I want from the devs regarding Time Capsules is to be able to buy the collections with quarks. As long as they've introduced the quark vendor, they should use it to mitigate the damage the extremely obnoxious and artificially bad RNG has done. I don't mind working toward a goal, but I have to see that goal as achievable. I've opened a helluva lot of Amazon Time Capsules with free stabilizers and haven't gotten the Flaming Phoenix Feather yet, nor do I expect to get it. That takes pretty much all the fun out of it for me.
    • Like x 1
  12. recoil Committed Player

that would be nice. though while alot of players and forumites quote the devs as saying "it's only for new stuff." the capsules styles and collections are new stuff right? very....very few players actually have the rarer styles cause nobody could get them. in that way capsule stuff is "new" so to speak. especially after the capsules themselves are gone. i never finished: corrupted aura, phoenix material, or wings of sin myself and i along with a mob of players have asked for those for awhile only for the devs to play genie in a time capsule and put it behind impossible rng.
  13. DonSPa New Player

o goody another time capsule NOT.If your going to keep putting out capsules and making it harder for us to complete styles or whatever any collections at least make it to where when we get a stabilizer that it will open 1 each of every time capsule to date,this way it still gives us a chance to finish collecting,i don't even have everything from the very first time capsule and it gets frustrating
    • Like x 1
  14. Backblock Well-Known Player

I hope the devs won't put old collections or old mat in quark vendor.
    Anyways, they'll make more money by leaving the old stuff out of the quark vendor.
  15. Kal El Level 30

Si no lo hicieron cuando estrenaron Man of Steel en 2013 que era el 75 aniversario pero al año siguiente si hubo tres leyendas de Batman y hacen promociones en el día del Caballero de la Noche, a ver si se les da la gana hacer algo de Superman el año entrante, como regalar el emblema como pasó Aquaman o el de Wonder Woman y el Superman Rebirth como leyenda como el Batman clásico, N52, Dark Knight Returns y Moderno, y sacaran mas leyendas Superman como el N52, Godfall, el clásico con cabello largo y el resucitado.

[IMG]

Un Superman Rebirth en donde hay estatuas del clásico. Vaya "coherencia".

[IMG]

[IMG]

Y mas cuando el Rebirth es la fusión del clásico y el N52 además de tener un hijo y el clasico no (el inicial del juego)
    La pregunta del millón es ¿como cuadra este Hombre de Acero Rebirth en la historia del juego? si es por el Nexo de la Realidad se los creo, que el clásico fallleció y el Rebirth toma su lugar, al menos en mi parecer porque en el Wiki de DCUO dice que Superman
    se casó con Lois pero no tuvo hijo, me refiero al clásico de este juego, pero el Rebirth ya tiene hijo, lo cual se me hace inconsistente que sea la misma historia del clásico del principio del juego, me gusta el modelo Rebirth pero da algo de incongruencia, no tanto a lo Dragon Ball Super pero si algo incongruente.

Lo hubieran vestido así pero con la misma textura que el del Superman Rebirth.

[IMG]

16. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Good point sir. Feat buying for cash has been accepted for years. Give an inch...
  17. The Dark¥Knight New Player

I didn't buy the BvS swag bags emblems pack when I had the chance :( nor did i know it was removed...
    Can we please get Ben Affleck's, Henry Cavill's, Gal Gadot's movie gear styles in 2018? plz**
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Seing how JL is performing right now.... I don't think that will ever happen. :(

For Superman... we are still waiting for a new Superman emblem to be added to the game. :(

For Batman we just got the Rebirth Batman emblem.

For Wonder Woman.... someone just left me a comment recently how you can still get it using this;
    • Like x 1
  19. Op argillite Active Player

cant wait till the kill the ps3 support been carrying that dead weight around for 3 years already
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

new Time Capsules Gear "Visitor" does not contribute the points one need towards the feat which one need to obtain a chance on op collections to drop...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.