Livestream Preview: Notorious Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: NOTORIOUS TIME CAPSULE!

Alexander Luthor and the Crime Syndicate have arrived in DCUO from Earth 3, so it is only fitting that their presence has been felt across the continuum of Time & Space - in Time Capsules! What's in the next Notorious Time Capsule? Tune in tomorrow, November 17, 2017, to find out!

The livestream begins at 12:00PM PT on Friday, November 17, 2017, over on Twitch.

If you missed the livestream, watch the replay here:

• Like x 11
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, Looking forward to it
    • Like x 1
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Since it's my birthday tomorrow, can I get free stabilizers this time capsule?

(kidding)

(or am I?.....)
    • Like x 5
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Happy Birthday
    • Like x 5
  5. Proxystar #Perception

It's my birthday too.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. hero turner Well-Known Player

Awesome! but nowi cant finish collecting from the last ones everytime you make a new capsule you get rid of the previous ones there for rendering us a chance to finish collections and other things that get dropped , not every one plays the game nonstop some of us have work and school and cant always be on . I mean why not let all the capsules continue to drop? that way we still have a chance to collect whats inside I missed all kinds of stuff because everytime you make a new episode you change the capsules to a dif one , its ok to make capsules to drop items for the story lines but let the other ones keep dropping as well so we all don't miss out, other than that I think all the ne stuff is cool and I like the new stuff but please bring back all the previous capsules.....please...........!
    • Like x 4
  7. Eve YouTuber

Great can't wait
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

They will be on the broker for cheap or buy the individual collections from the broker
    • Like x 3
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Speculating Crime Syndicate emblems... but hope the Superman Rebirth is the rare one. Fingers crossed we don't have to wait till the Superman 80th anniversary in May 2018.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

11. Manmadetokill New Player

12. Manmadetokill New Player

also i was curious when you guys were going to add quarks to test... we have the vendor but we don't have quarks yet and it's kinda making me mad because i want the auras in there and the smoke material >.<.
    • Like x 1
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

You get quarks now from opening time capsules.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Capsules aren't on test server
  15. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

It would be great if the new ones dropped 50% of the time when a capsule dropped, and the other 50% of the time it was one of the older capsules.

I mean face it. We have way more capsules than we can open without putting a large sum of money into the game - which I assume most of us aren't doing.

I have 148 Arcane capsules, so that will take more than a year to unlock as a subscriber.

I would much rather be opening the JSA themed capsules.

Maybe they are up on the Broker? I don't know, but I would rather they fell as drops.
    • Like x 2
  16. recoil Committed Player

sigh. to be honest at this point i don't even care. it's just one more collection i won't be able to complete. now if they added a sons of trigon part ll with wings of sin as a collection/briefing/investigation or other wise as a gear style i'd be ecstatic. but we all know the odds of finishing a rare collection from a capsule is 1 in how ever many players are playing this game. even 3 months after.
    • Like x 3
  17. GL4ever Well-Known Player

They were last time I was on. I have a few of the Gotham ones, which I found strange since there's no way to open them.
  18. Saybro Committed Player

Which model will these follow?
  19. GL4ever Well-Known Player

I thought about that also, but just for contrast, I'm guessing Earth 3's Justice Underground emblems, but really hoping it's the Syndicate. And also hope the Superman Rebirth emblem is in it as well. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. kiwipunisher New Player

YES THAT'S SUUUUPER GREAT!!!! time to BUY more SP cuz that's a thing now it seems. I got my 1st material just a couple of days ago and you know what? i wasn't even excited about it didn't even care about the feat when it poped up. Feats used to put a smile on my face when u had to work as a group and kept trying and failing till u finally get that feat. Felt like i earned that SP. Now SP is about who can pay 500$ a month to open 1000 caps. There are those who'll argue saying u can get those from broker if u don't want to pay money. The broker is messed up because of that money bug that no one likes to talk about. And scammers are everywhere nowadays thanks to the poorly made trade system. But the thing is the game became too grindy that if u want to make money you have to spend hours and hours playing to get stuff to sell or just get a lucky drop or w/e.Most of us don't have the luxury of spending that much time playing the game everyday. Everything in this game became more of a chore and when a game becomes a chore it's not a game anymore. Games are supposed to be fun cuz every time you log on you just want to have some fun and relax but that doesn't apply to DCUO anymore. You log on to do dailies and then do the other dailies and then some more dailies cuz if u miss a beat u'll end up with low cr and sp. Get your heads out of the gutter devs you're losing more players with every update.
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.