Precision buffs down from 45% to 15% GU38

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Azr, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Mr Rocky New Player

I for one complete support this 100%
    as for you celestial users
    you had your time to be FOTM just have some patience jeez
  2. Shazayam New Player

I completely disagree with that, I feel that they should not fix what is not broken....it's now that 45 percent is too much it's just that 50 points of might are too little. we all know that carnage is a beast buffbut hives mind it is terrible it only gives you about 50 points of might....I'm sure it's actually more than that but you get my point it's not enough to make a difference with that might. they should give them a 45% buff also.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mr Rocky New Player

Sorry, i'm trying to understand how you got might buffs, from my statement about the Prec buffs being nerfed and celestial
    I for one prefer might over prec but with WM there's no such thing :rolleyes:
  4. Shazayam New Player

sorry I always tend to use more words than necessary...basically I meant instead of nerfing celestial, they should a buff that is on the same level as theprecision buffs. instead of nerfing, just give a match to might users. i dont think the answer to every problem can be solved with a nerf
  5. Nyema New Player

Malediction into benediction... with WM spam...
    If you want a quicker run, with a TRUE battle healer, Celestial Healers are prime. They can put out A LOT OF DMG and heal at the same time for little to no power use. With Constant 2k or 3k pops when your health gets scratched. This armed with some back up heals just in case something goes wrong... Celestial is good. You will always have a constant buff on you too... Celestial healing is more dmg based. But, having a nature or sorcery healer is good as a second option because nature healers can heal allies, which celestial healers cannot. And this is our big "flaw" we only have 1 heal that can heal allies effectively, well not effectively, but it's consume soul. Divine Light only goes to group members, so if NPCs aren't near the sigil... no heal for them. Earth Tanks and Celestial healers aren't compatible to a point, because brick can't get healed.
  6. Small Villain New Player

TBH,This update isn't going to make a difference.Weapon Mastery will still hit hard with that end crit which makes pvp not fun.I think it should be lessened to 200% or 150%.I also think scorecards should be removed.I am pretty sure the game would run smoother and that their would be less complaints about nerfing this and buffing that because people will just see the numbers on their screen and when they see lots of numbers they will think they are doing lots of damage.Thats just my opinion.

This buff reduction will seriously help in pvp.I am sick and tired of getting block break then weapon mastered in one combo its absolute ....This all started because of scorecards and weapon mastery this game would be so much more fun without it.Then again i guess they won't make money from respec tokens.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

My main concern for this change is that the nerf would affect lowbie characters the most. I just checked my level 17 character who has 73 Precision. In its original iteration, Reinforce would add a flat 115 Precision. In its current iteration, it would instead give me 32 Precision. In the upcoming patch, it gives me a pitiful 10 Precision. Of course, a valid argument would be that Reinforce also increases critical chance and damage, which is beneficial to everybody regardless of CR, but I just don't think we could turn a blind eye to the fact that it's doing much worse than its original form unless you have 1000 Precision.

Sadly, I don't think I can voice my proposal to the devs, especially since I'm partly inactive and partly because I can't post it at the Testing Feedback, but if I were to change these powers, I'd give them both a flat value and a percentage value. The flat value would benefit lowbies better than a percentage value and, when the Precision value becomes higher to the point the flat value doesn't matter anymore, the percentage value can kick in.
    • Like x 3
  8. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

I said this in another post, but I am compelled to reiterate it here...
    Powers and superpowers vs physical weaponry.
    My stance is to advocate hard corporeal weapons being able to keep up with ethereal powers in damage.
    Because not every superhero/villain is a super strong bulletproof alien that defies gravity, and can reduce anything to a cinder with one scorching glance, and freeze an ocean by breathing on it hard.
    My bet is that anyone who takes a mortar to the face will experience a lot more pain and perhaps even a slight case of blown to hell (which means dead, squared), than taking a face full of magically grown vines, or phantom.flames.
    For up close, I am still decently certain that a folded steel masterfully forged Katana will end some poor ba$terd's existence on this mortal coil just as (if not more so) efficiently as a Thought Bubble, or a pseudo-physical object constructed out of weird green light.
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

I like this idea. I had the same concerns myself about percentage based buffs; it only benefits us if we already have a ton of precision. While 15% is a pitiful amount for low CR toons, 115 plus 15% precision would be quite the boon.
    • Like x 1