Precision buffs down from 45% to 15% GU38

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Azr, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ForumJunky New Player

lol i ment to quote the other person hahaha! wel anyways about the sheild, that not true, the animation of it takes to lond and by the time your done with that combo i have my combos off and either double or triple the damage your sheild did.

Now is it one of the hardest hitting moves? YES! i say its #1 i hit 2 17k crits with magnum rounds
  2. TrueOlympus New Player

Big scoop really doesn't take long at all
  3. Blade Damone New Player

The day spytle tried playing HL and made a thread basically insulting all Hard Light players, I knew it was the end for that power :(
  4. ForumJunky New Player

yahhhh, well i have tested it long and hard and well it does................. sorry to tell you but since i see your on playstation we can go ahead and through some money on it you use that i ise my moves and we will seee who wins sorry buddy its too long.
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Good, now DLC 11 Raids are gonna be more challenging.
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, I haven't tested it yet, but I suspect it won't change anything but the damage output. Even with a 15% precision buff, WM will still hit harder on average than anything else we can throw out there. Don't have many worthwhile DoTs, as most are only 3-5 ticks and not worth the setup time. That means Cursed Idol, Robot Sidekick forsteady background damage, the 3 buffs, and a burst ability of your choice (I rarely use it myself). Probably going Electricity after the revamp.
    • Like x 1
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Isn't it sad now that some of the powers that used to be on top now rely on the robot side kick as a dot after WM...WM really helped balance things lmao!
    • Like x 2
  8. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

I got that supply drop
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

I Already did before the revamp. Celestial IMO is not fun anymore, especially if you are trying to compete. Chances on them revamping celestial is like when we first asked for earth and electricity revamp and look how long that took.
    • Like x 3
  10. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

True, but im still gonna fight for it
    • Like x 2
  11. OGM_Madness New Player

I really hope the Devs take a look at Nature before the raids are live. I don't feel Nature is raid ready as it is now (DPS-wise, of course).

Make Roar function like Plasma Retch, make Swarm apply Terror & be usable with WM, make Serpent's Call a true DoT similar to Mass Terror or Wintry Tempest & give Savage Growth full range.

Carnage was the one thing worth using Nature with WM.
  12. Lightws Dedicated Player

I asked for the same exact changes on the nature revamp thread and got nothing but flak however Serpent's Call should be thrown down like dazing device animation because its to long. I also think there should be other terror options to nature because lets be honest only having 2 moves kinda sucks.
  13. OGM_Madness New Player

I'm not so worried about the animation since we are clipping it with Carnage and/or Hive Mind anyways and the Terror PI lines up perfectly with the cooldown of those 2 moves. I would prefer if it simply hit harder. They could make Serpent Call have a longer cooldown (anything at or below 12 seconds is fine) and they could then make Roar apply Terror faster (use Serpent Call for Bosses & Raids, Roar for quick adds, squishy content, etc). Serpent Call is just too weak, full T6 and last night I saw Serpent Call crit for 21 in T6 alert, I LOL'ED. 21 as in twenty-one, not a typo.
  14. IGotYA New Player

Mods, and when or if VI exp mods comes out, a prec VI exp will give 100+ prec boost,
    for someone who is already modded full prec it will be a +-250 prec boost,
    Currently I have 2495 prec,still missing face/neck and 92 back(which I will mod with a prec VI),
    I will be at +-2520 prec, or with the current buffs 3654, with exp mods that will be 4016 prec,
    not counting gear increases or more SP to get more prec.

Now think about 2 tiers from now, mod stats increase+gear stats increase+sp stat increase,
    and you see how much of a problem that is, not so big now but it will be.

I expected it, didn't expect to be so soon tho.
  15. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Why am I late to this thread?? Well, anyways 45% was just too much, it shocked me when they first added it.
    • Like x 2
  16. Artichoke Heart New Player

so as a Nature healer, I throw Carnage into my loadout to buff the team and contribute additional damage. At 15% would it even be worth keeping it in my loadout? or should i look into swapping in something else?
    Right now I run savage growth>metabolism>swarm shield>Carnage>blossom>swarm
    I dont really need another heal, but 15% doesnt really seem like it's worth the spot or energy.
    Thoughts?
  17. Alexonic Committed Player

you will give about 300 prec to your dps, so it will still be good

(if the dps has 2000 precision, 15% = 300)
  18. Lightws Dedicated Player

Not really you might as well take hive mind. It would at least give you more resto and everyone more might. Especially because not many people will run nature soon so there's no way you will overwrite the buff probably the better choice right now.
  19. Sore Steadfast Player

Great way to phrase it. Shocked is how I took it too.
  20. Lightws Dedicated Player

I agree 45% is too high but lets be serious 15% is to low 30% would have been fine. Also 45% wasn't to high until well...... WM
    • Like x 1