Prec not broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

That's why I posed the question in the way that I did, assuming you'd without fail raise the fact I pointed out an issue with gadgets, and you did, without fail :D

I have no issue with removing the clipping as long as consideration is then given as to the flow on effect of doing so - i.e. if you take away the clipping you need to then look at the overall damage of the weapon itself in comparison to other methods of damage output otherwise the weapon loses all viability and you may as well delete it from the game.

You'd be putting it in the same position as all other weapons, that very same position we're actually all complaining about when we ask for other weapons to be buffed to make them actually viable in the first place :)

Now in saying that though, just one distinction I will add;

The issue with gadgets isn't even that they can't still do what they were originally doing with suppressor turret, it's that they now have to consider the power cost of choosing to do so and that might not be viable in every piece of content or circumstance without doing other things like using cyborg ally or only doing it when a troll is available, so they've not actually removed the ability to do something through that change
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

...sips tea... Well, not really the "best" SC in game.

Otherwise: nothing to do in regards to replying to ALB.

I don't think we need to be swinging the NERF BAT around much more. Instead, I think things need 'brought up' to the a similar level. Electric has a great SC, but you know what it really lacks? Half of it's powerset. Polarized = unusable for the most part. It also lacks burst damage. So ya, the SC helps electric to be more competitive when dot's are not longer such a viable option.

How about we enhance the other weapon trees a bit? How about we bring water up to par? Doesn't nature lack burst as well?
    • Like x 1