Power Users Anonymous.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ilunis, Apr 1, 2013.

1. recespieces31 New Player

Hi, I am recespieces and I do not know why I am here, this place is for quitters...Ice is my life and I will NEVER give it up, not EVAR!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Oh, my friend, you have been misinformed. You're an Ice user? Good! You see, this isn't about leaving a power set (I only advise that if there is more than one character with the same one). It is about looking at yourself in the mirror and being happy with who you are and what power set you have now. Should you have any further questions or talking points, feel free to share. We all appreciate it.
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Don't do it villies! It smells like a hero trap! XP
    • Like x 1
  4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Oh, I am impartial. Even as a hero, I had more fun getting teamed with villains for PvP back in the day....besides, if I was setting a trap, why would I bother being so flirtatious with a villainess, hmm? I am here to allow both factions a chance to speak on any issues, real or imagined, they may have with their powers, so that they may continue on to a much happier, or more dysfunctional, life.
    • Like x 1
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I have all these characters, but I only play the one. Could it be due to the fact fire is so AMAZINGLY awesome? Or am I stuck in a rut?
    • Like x 3
  6. Ilunis Dedicated Player

While Fire can be a fantastic power set, there really can be too much of a good thing. You may play one or two of your alts more if you try another power. Food for thought.
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

All joking aside, lol I have alts with other powers. They just bore me.
    • Like x 1
  8. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Fire is pretty awesome!! I am enjoying it immensely! Still love my gadgets though! I have already moved ahead by switching to DPS for a while. It causes some inner turmoil being a firefighter and then setting everything on fire?... Quick side note: The villain thing was OK until Robinson Park when you had to take out the first responders. My daughter refused and would only knock out the cops. The destroyed fire trucks in Metropolis hurt my heart too. Listen to me, talking about feelings and stuff...good thread:)
    • Like x 2
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I could see where there would be some conflict of interest there. Maybe since then adds really aren't good or evil, you can think of them as corrupt. I mean it IS Gotham. The cops are, why can't the firefighters be too?
    • Like x 2
  10. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Because they're firefighters : ) They can't be :) We just take a few more minutes and find the cops.
    • Like x 1
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

LOL! It gets the job done still. We just need to work on making you more of a heartless villain like me! ;) I don't discriminate. LOL!
    • Like x 2
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

OK I'm trying to sound funny. But maybe I'm coming across as a jerk. lol Sorry. lol
    • Like x 2
  13. TormentorX Well-Known Player

No I get it:) and I know it's just a game but it is something that is close to my heart. Like when my girly got to that mission she said I can't do that, that would be like hurting my Daddy. I do consider it one of the more villainous things on the game though. I was thinking Wow that's rough they are just trying to put out the fire. Kind of goofy in the grand scheme of things, seeing that we are trying to release a giant demon on the Earth and allowing Batwoman to get sacrificed:)
    • Like x 1
  14. TormentorX Well-Known Player

You can still be my villain mentor though:)
    • Like x 1
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

We also randomly push people off buildings. lol We aren't very nice. :D
    • Like x 3
  16. recespieces31 New Player

I accepted myself as Ice back in Nov of 2010...I said to myself "Self, you are Ice. You are awesome at everything despite all the other powersets laughing at your small DPS." My awsome was so big, they had to nerf the crap out of it a month after launch day, but they couldn't keep me down!!!!

In the immortal words of Johhny Cash:
    "There ain't no grave, that can hold my body down."
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yay! I will teach you all my dastardly ways! I will bread a villlain army to rain hell upon the DC Universe the likes no one has ever seen!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. YodaDog New Player

Hi my name is Yoda and I've been an avid user of electricity since the paleolithic eon. I love it, but the single-target burst damage of elec DPS is, well, shall I say...poopie. It makes me a sad panda and I have yet to find an acceptable reach-arou...errr....I mean work-around...
    (cries silently on Superman pillowcase...)
    • Like x 2
  19. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Because we just like to watch the world burn?
    • Like x 1
  20. recespieces31 New Player

Hey, hey, hey...you owe me a dollar for saying this