Poseidon fight

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Aug 4, 2020.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

The ui glitch is something that even happens in the Atlantis world area. This is a good reason why they should have a test server on every platform cause every pc player seems to be able to see fine.
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this was an issue when the Atlantis Dlc was released a few years back.

i think the alert is great. the idea for the last boss fight...brilliant.

its not undoable. just need a group thats patient and knows how to fight blind...
  3. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

Sigh, listen, just because it doesn't happen to you doesnt mean it isnt happining. People are telling you right here on this thread. IT BLACKS OUT. Powers and health bars totally disappear.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Your sentence structure reeks with negative vibe. I didn't discredit anyone or you about it happening or not. You said it's common knowledge and I replied not common enough because I didn't experience it on numerous runs i.e Poseidon disappearing. Sure there are those who have experienced it as you put and just because I haven't doesn't mean it's not happening. Lol it's literally not that serious. Not common enough....
    • Like x 1
  5. Raptim Well-Known Player

Its glitches for me every single time. I've made it through every time but I either have to play with my camera point straight down and or facing away from the city for everything to not glitch out. And yes some celestial healers can heal through posiedon's hits.
    Its pathetic that they have left it like it is for ps4 players. They have done some great work on this dlc, but they should be ashamed of a few things.
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

What do you mean I have to move?

Next you'll be telling me I should block, I've never heard such nonsense :oops:

/s
  7. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Bruh just rotate your camera and it won’t glitch out. Basically look behind your character lol. I don’t ever have any problems completing this alert.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Really??? This is the first time i've heard of the issue. I hope it got fixed today.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup. back when tlnti was first released going up too high on the map would result in the screen doing the exact same thing only not as intense i'm assuming because we weren't fighting anything.

also if you ever want to see just how many nooks and crannies you can squeeze through to get stuck above the ceiling in ptchwork them let me know!
    • Like x 1
  10. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

No, it wasn't I was simple reinterating that the alert glitches out. Simple.