Poseidon fight

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Aug 4, 2020.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I ran the alert last night and I actually saw a celestial healer healing through Poseidon staff water attack. She was using that one move where you throw your hand up channeling a healing move. I forgot what it's called. I was amazed that you can actually heal through that.
  2. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

The one thing I noticed that caught me a few times, is that I see he is pointing at me, I roll, but his first hit stuns me and I pop up (even with tumbling master); before I can re-roll, BAM water surge and I get KOed. Annoying because I'm totally reading the tells and still getting hit.
    • Like x 1
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You block then you roll away. That's easy, it's the water pools that annoy me. The range is big and even rolling away doesn't help. One time I was watching my health drop when nothing was hitting me that's when I realized it must be the water bubbles I can't see so I just move away to a place where my health isn't dropping.
  4. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

My favorite is rolling out of the trident right into a pool; good times!!
    • Like x 3
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

It sucks when your healing this boss fight and he is locked on to you lol even when you roll and block and Dodge lol His water elimator attack is deadly lol . I'll run this alert after I see what fixes they can do.
    • Like x 2
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I can top that, how about two pools lol
  7. Legasei Well-Known Player

I figured you were on pc. That’s why I wanted to inform you.

When you inspect someone’s toon, you can see the platform they are playing on.
    • Like x 2
  8. Rainnifer Committed Player

As a Troll, those power draining bubbles worry me. Though I have not yet had anyone complain to me about "needing power!!!" but I'm sure it'll happen eventually, in which I'll gladly tell them they need to stay away from those bubbles.
    • Like x 2
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There was absolutely ZERO way for them to have caught this error on PC test server being that this is apparently a PS4 error.
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Ooooh I see then wow I stand corrected then .
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What's weird is that this is only a PS4 issue, Switch and Xbox and of course PC haven't reported this (i think).
  12. Legasei Well-Known Player

According to Mepps, the error is from one of their client computers. He said the error occurred when they changed maps and trimmed out some stuff for the PS4. The issue got overlooked during perf testing of the client computer. They don’t use the PC test server for perf testing their client computers.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Honestly, Im on pc, and ps4 folks would be surprised how many pools actually spawn if they could see them. There has been countless times where easily 70% of the map was covered with them causing me to roll from one right into another that just spawned. The devs might wanna look at maybe at either reducing the spawn rate or make the aoe range/roll out dmg timing more forgiving. It only gets worse if you have a water healer that spawns the water pools to heal the group, thus making it even harder to see them.
    • Like x 2
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Overlooked as in they missed it during that testing or they forgot to double back and look into the known issue (honestly curious)?
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

16. Controller Devoted Player

Sorry to see my PS Brethren (and Sisteren) experiencing the glitching in the alert.

I've yet to see it on PC. I'm sure they'll get it resolved.

As for the alert itself I've learned to save my orbitals, SC's, pets etc - for the soldiers that come out during the raid. If you are running the standard 3 dps and 1 healer those things will go STRAIGHT for the healer so get rid of them fast.

I've also found that if you have AT LEAST one other role (either decent tank or Controller) in the alert at the end it goes a bit easier.

Don't sit still and KEEP MOVING, lol.
  17. gemii Dedicated Player

I can’t even see the fight Or my hud it’s like a black void on the screen with animations
  18. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

I would like to say I enjoy the dlc very much so but please fix the Atlantis hub on the ps4 the alert is so hard to do because you can’t see anything really
    Thank you
  19. Controller Devoted Player

Slight correction - I said "raid" in my previous post.

I meant "Alert".
  20. Legasei Well-Known Player

Here’s his actual quote.