Poison shedding

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DeitySupreme, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Any nature players experiencing their poisons being shed off during the fight against tala kn SGE? Same thing used to happen to me against desthstroke in HIVE E. Basically after setting up the dots I’d go on with my regular rotations and all of a sudden poisons would disappear.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...in-shattered-gotham-raid.301448/#post-4224265

Right now, it affects everything from DoT/HoT effects up to Atomics Quark-Gluon Aura. Pretty sure it drops more effects.
    Well, it's after daily downtime for me so maybe today's the day when we get the fix for this.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Thanks. Missed it since I haven’t been on the forums since the dlc dropped lol. I’ll have to take a look and see if it’s fixed. Was just annoying since the same thing happed during the deathstroke fight lol
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Deathstroke was because he went into an immunity phase
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I mean during the fight itself. Not during any specific phase. I’d set up dots and as soon as I transformed the dots disappeared within minutes. Haven’t ran it in a while so not sure if it’s still happening.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yeah that's what I mean. He has this one phase where he targets someone with his gun. During this time he does not take damage and drops all damage still on him. It's kinda stupid, considering that Felix Faust in FotAe does the same thing and if you just e.g. spam Harvest as Nature, he'll still have all the DoTs on him...
  7. Millbarge Developer

The fix isn't Live yet - but will be soon™

-Millbarge
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Welp theres the answer lol. Not live yet. Oh welll
  9. Millbarge Developer

10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Won’t be able to run raids until Sunday so I’d appreciate it if someone lets me know if they actually were fixed.