Please fix Batman's BB!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Trying it out, Robin's Blockbreaker is doing 284 to 308 damage per hit for me on a non-blocking opponent on PCTest.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Same for Batman, highest was 309. Neat
    • Like x 1
  3. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

If only everything took that long to fix instead of just ignoring it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That is roughly how much it should do. So freaking happy right now. This really is the Christmas Update. :D
    • Like x 2
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

now everyone uses Two Face and John Stewart :D
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Oh, my Two-Face thread starts tomorrow. lol.

All joking aside, Rifle will still be damn good in Legends but at least it is not at the nutso level that Batman and Robin's BB was. Not to mention, making Rifle's 5th tap blockable doesn't require any testing on the Developers part. They can literally look at the tool tip and go "Oh, it is suppose to be blockable. Quick fix!"
    • Like x 1
  7. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

It's just not rifle that's the problem. Multiple weapons have this issue. Dual Wield, shield, and some others have this issue.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Agreed. I'm just focusing on one problem at a time is all man. One problem at a time is the only way the Developers are going to address any PVP issues. Overloading them with multiple fixes at one time will just get confusing and disorganized.
    • Like x 1
  9. Vagrant Committed Player

Really all that is left to make legends competitive again is fix rifle and any legend that has a healing ability currently does not work.
    • Like x 1