Please fix Batman's BB!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

It does more damage than any other block breaker. It's begin abused. Talking about noobs....smh
    But you are probably using it and don't want it fixed :)
  2. The Game Well-Known Player

I dont pvp so try again lol. Still isn't broken.
  3. Eve YouTuber

If you don't pvp why you bother posting on this thread\forum? It's sad tbh.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

Cause I got my feats lol. Even when I do, I know how to beat these iconics. So instead of crying about nerf this, fix that, figure out how to win? LOL.
  5. Eve YouTuber

You are not worth anymore attention, welcome to my ignore list.
    • Like x 1
  6. shoegazer Well-Known Player

Hahahaha...please...it's broken...

You can talk all the s@#t you want..but that's all it is..complete and utter S@#T...when you get into a 4 vs 4 match against 4 Batmans you're going down, and going down fast, just like everyone else
    • Like x 1
  7. Doom Patroller Active Player

Still not fixed. Just saying.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Game Well-Known Player

thats 4 v 4 LOL. Thats expected.
  9. The Game Well-Known Player

I just see a bunch of babies crying nerf this fix that. You are the reason the game is the way it is. Fixing things that are not broken. LOL.
  10. Eve YouTuber

And I see someone who just keeps commenting to insult people and is blind to the problem.
    If you can't bring a constructive feedback to the table, don't even comment.
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yeah, it's broken and needs to be fixed.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/stats-revamp-weapons.282056/
    ^^^^^here^^^^^

Weapons

The changes below will allow anyone to use any weapon combo without everyone feeling the need to do the same combos. Below is a list of the changes you will see:

What’s different?
    • All weapon attacks have a normalized damage multiplier based on the individual attack's animation length instead of the full combos length
      • Example: Attacks like Smoke Bomb are no longer boosted because they are deep in the chain
    • All melee attacks have a boost in damage compared to ranged attacks
    • As with super powers, single target attacks have a small damage boost multiplier
    • Weapon passives no longer give you a hidden crit bonus
      • Crit is purchased from the Stats tab now
    • Power regen is based on length of animation to dovetail, or pulse time if channeled
      • This means all attacks regen comparable power per second
      • Combo meter no longer affects power gain
      • Cross weapon combos from Weapon Mastery do not regen power but deal more damage
      • Fly text has been turned on so you see the blue numbers when you attack
    • Ranges have been normalized
    • All weapon attacks that counter will only counter one target and only when the ability is used (no pulsing counters)
    • Weapon Mastery now boosts Precision & Weapon DPS while that weapon is equipped instead of boosting specific attacks
    • Cross weapon combos from Weapon Mastery have boosted damage but no longer trigger a bonus to super powers
    • Supercharge regen is based on length of animation to dovetail, or pulse time if channeled
      • This means all attacks regen comparable supercharge per second

According to this Revamp thread posted during the Revamp. It's not only broken it's FUBAR and whoever is using these two are exploiting the games broken mechanics.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Doom Patroller Active Player

Out of curiosity, I've been ignoring every Robin/Batman that gets paired with me; good news are: there seems to be fairly more people playing PvP than the 50 someone estimated (baselessly, I presume) somewhere in the forums (although I admit they could be running multiple toons each); bad news are: I keep ignoring a mean of 2 characters per match, and I've been at it for weeks now.
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Fix it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kharhaz Committed Player

Oh you will always get these "defenders". They are the players who use this exploit consistently, then try to justify why its not broken and have even lost the odd match themself.

They never explain how they lose that match however, due to the fact that while trying to exploit what is broken they find themself losing to a player who knows how to exploit the exploiters!

Remember Steel when he first came out? Broken wasnt the word, but still you had the defenders! All you have to do is this, that and the other and Steel is down, this that and the other being 3 other players mind to even stand a chance.

Batman is broken, if you are facing him as a character other than Batman or Robin, just quit. You have lost.

And let the exploiters have there fun, they can sit there as smug as they like knowing full well in a proper competetive match, they will fail. The defenders insist they are great at PvP, until they are facing a fair match, and then the silence is deafening.
    • Like x 1
  15. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

17. Doom Patroller Active Player

I want this. Thus I bump.
  18. Digimanbyte New Player

I want to know what this BB does?
  19. Eve YouTuber

Batman's and Robin's block breaker does more damage then any other block breaker.
    Players abuse it. Simple as that.
  20. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Actually it does more damage then almost all attacks(including combo).
    Players like to abuse glitches. Any way, fix not happen any time soon.