Plasticman/clayface type powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Toshknight, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i dont know ive been thinkig lately about the powers they have lock stock and barrel. and.. water,atomic'stilldont know specifics", serums,
    What if they added a powerset that let u either do what pastic man / elongated man does or do a mix and have it kinda like clayface where you actually turn into iconic heroes in some powers like a Batman Batarang throw/ or a superman ground stomp I dont know...
    in all i think the plastic man type would be funner... Stretching your arm into a hammer to spash someone , or crazy funny stuff like wrapping around them to stun them. or turning into a spring.. plastic man has some AWESOME freakin animations. watch Brave and the bold batman.. underated by alot of batman fans before watched but turned out being very cool
    • Like x 2
  2. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

Love it! I'm all for new powerset ideas. I just hope no one comes into the thread and starts crapping all over your ideas, like: "this can't happen because of ....." or, it' s "Not with the Lore/Mythology of the comics."
    Can't stand it when people feel the need to shoot other people down, with "information"/"evidence" to support their claims.
    [IMG]
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Would have to be a tank like power due to it being close range....
  4. sirzap Well-Known Player

i think that the powers would be covered are:
    1. stretching of plasticman and elongated man.
    2. shapeshifting of clayface and metamorpho.
    3. size shifting of giganta and the atom.

you may also include bouncing boy's bouncing ball mode.

and yes, this should be a tank.
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

you guys feel me... great ideas.. this is a awesome power idea... i mean the possibilitys are endless.. im a huge lantern buff and i would rather have this then a lantern healer...