Pics of Gu26 styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Smart Bomb, May 28, 2013.

1. Bishop New Player

It's missing a cape and the distinctive colours so its a bad image for comparison on the outset. That's like me taking Batman and putting him in green lantern colours - it helps to nothing.

It will look better in the original colours but for an iconic suit it lacks detail.

Bishop
  2. Dephyre Committed Player

Agreed, I mean come on, they could have even taken a current style (egyptian sorcerer) and chopped of the bottom corners at an inward angle and I would sport it.....all the time.....okay well maybe a month, change styles and end up going back to it after a few months, yall know how it goes when your stylin:cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

Well I do see the exact same seam pattern as his costume :p
  4. Cataclyzm New Player

"Agreed, I mean come on, they could have even taken a current style (egyptian sorcerer) and chopped of the bottom corners at an inward angle and I would sport it.....all the time.....okay well maybe a month, change styles and end up going back to it after a few months, yall know how it goes when your stylin"

Lol that's how I know I'm going to be with this new chest piece I almost always end up going back to the kryptonian flexsuit set. It never fails
    • Like x 1
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

Not exactly an iconic trait of superman. what i mean by that is, anyone can have seams on there suits.(New 52 flash and batman and WW and green lantern... and.. and... see what i mean). Then new 52 added seams to almost every heros suit. Its not a definitive trait of superman. You see seams and you don't think superman. You see [IMG]
    and you think of superman
    • Like x 2
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

Very true but was just stating that compared to a pic of New 52 Superman that is really the only similarity besides the belt lol
  7. Enzan Committed Player

I understand it isn't very 'iconic' without his symbol on the chest, but I think it'll work out if you wear the Superman cape with it to even it out.
  8. JayJay2515 New Player

Ok calm down y'all, at this point a lock is guaranteed
  9. TrueMarvel New Player

srry guys. im just extremely disappointed:(
    i would have went legendary for a superman symbol
  10. razor Red New Player

i'm a villain I was literally dying for an s on my chest. Guess not in this lifetime :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Captain Just New Player

Like I said earlier..even with the same seam lines, without the S symbol it is like giving someone a jersey from their favorite sports team, but the jersey doesn't have the name of the team or logo on it...but the stitching is exactly the same, oh joy!

I am stoked though for the simple fact that it is a new slimline style! Bring on the slimline lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueMarvel New Player

exactly. New slimline is always a plus.
  13. Valor New Player

Do emblems show up on it?

You could make a Space Ghost clone out of that better than a Superman clone.
    • Like x 1
  14. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Master Mercenary with Vigilante Head...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I like that there is no Emblem. I don't want to Have the House of El crest plastered all over my chest but I like the way the Suit is designed. Now all we need is Kyle Rayner's suit and I will be happy.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Going way back to when I first saw Heatwave, I always wanted a chest piece similar to his. That Deathstroke chest is pretty fn sweet. That whole style kicks ***. And, imo, the Talon set kicks even more ***.
    • Like x 1
  17. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Expected as much, but it's an awesome slimline either way. Exposed hands are a plus.
    • Like x 1
  18. Echo Tech New Player

? Vigilante? I thought that was Lethal Zealot head style? What is the Vigilante style then.
  19. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Yeah it's Lethal Zealot, my bad...
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thing is, that is probably why we don't see either the bat or "S" symbols on the chestpieces of the lockbox gear. Remember, it's available to all, regardless of faction. I can't imagine DC saying "OK" to letting villains use the emblems of their two best-known iconic heroes. I'm honestly a little shocked that they allowed the shape of the emblems in the belt/waist pieces of those two sets.
    • Like x 2