Pics of Gu26 styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Smart Bomb, May 28, 2013.

1. Cataclyzm New Player

LOVE the stalwart defender chest piece. It doesn't need the iconic superman S it's BA without it.
    • Like x 4
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

I'm starting to get rumors that The Superman suit is so good it doesn't need an "S".

Pics anyone?
  3. JayJay2515 New Player

Honestly I like all these except the batgirl style, I was looking forward to the Deathstroke and Superman styles and I was not disappointed
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

But what if your original character was completely obsessed with and idolized Superman so much that they wanted to look JUST like him? That is why these kinds of styles are useful.
  5. Dephyre Committed Player

6. Cataclyzm New Player

Nvm, dephyre posted it ^^^^^
    • Like x 1
  7. JayJay2515 New Player

There's the T2 meta gear and the T3 gear, this is for those who don't want a big S on their chest.

Was gonna give the superman only to my alt because his name starts with S, but now I can put this on my main without looking goofy
  8. Cataclyzm New Player

Btw I'm trading the zealot head for stalwart legs if anyone is interested. USPS3 hero side.
    • Like x 1
  9. TrueMarvel New Player

Ummm........... That style looks BA but as I thought it doesn't even remotely remind me of superman. Its just another slimline just like I said. The belt will look good with the T2 meta gear at least. But that doesn't remind anyone Of superman. Gratz on introducing a great looking slimline. Fail at making a superman inspiredo_O
  10. MercPony Devoted Player

No S or not though it just gives some people a bit of variety.
  11. TrueMarvel New Player

No this is for those who want a new slimline suit. If ths get-up actually reminds you of superman then I have nothing to say.
    Just showed my little brother the pic.
    I asked him " that remind you of superman?"
    answer: "um no. looks "
  12. OG ELITE Committed Player

I'm sorry but the best superman inspired gear is still the kryptonian flex suit by far. I was really hoping the new 52 would be better but I just don't like it. How can you have a superman inspired outfit with no s or cape? I mean you removed the 2 most iconic parts lol
    • Like x 2
  13. TrueMarvel New Player

Cool looking slimline suit. But is no where near inspired by superman
  14. JayJay2515 New Player

I can look like this

[IMG]

minus the S, seems like a plus to me
    • Like x 2
  15. TrueMarvel New Player

[IMG]
    or this. Color matters.
  16. JayJay2515 New Player

Whatever floats your boat
    • Like x 1
  17. TrueMarvel New Player

The point is, that it can look like anything...... That's not superman inspired that's a basic slimline chest. You could have looked like that BEFORE GU26. The only thing missing was the belt. the only good part of the new set.

Not only that you are not even looking at the suit as a whole. The suit has no cape(u can add that using pre-GU26 styles). The suit has no "S". That's not superman.
  18. TrueMarvel New Player

[IMG]
    That guy doesn't remind me of superman. Period. That is simply a new slimline style. The belt is the only iconic part of the suit. even if it came with a cape it would be loads better.

This gear style completely alone looks nothing like superman.
  19. Dephyre Committed Player

Agreed, if anything was inspired by on this outfit, it would be the line work of the chest and legs and the belt. the shoes are also inspired by, but, in a way we had that style boot with contemporary tech. i like the new suit and all, but im kinda irked they didn't include the cape, the cape was BA
  20. Cataclyzm New Player

Any supes cape aside from the t1 crayola lookin drawn on S one we currently have would have sealed the deal!
    • Like x 3