Pet Builds are at a Disadvantage During Stat Clamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryazan, Jan 30, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I agree lol. Would make for a good vid but please wear those super thick glasses and constantly adjust them while pointing at the whiteboard.

I don’t know how you’d test honestly. You’d need the exact same toon now and a year later I guess? Right now, take 2 sorcery toons into fgsr with the exact same build/ artis/ Allies/ aug level but 1 has 200sp and one has 400. The pets damage should be the exact same. The toons damage should be different. Now without knowing the ceiling anywhere, that’s where it gets “scary”. Will there eventually be 700sp bleed allowed thru? Yes, that toons own damage would climb if so but their pets wouldn’t. So you’d want to switch to a normal build to keep up years from now. If no, then points moot really and we have all already hit clamped ceiling once we’ve hit a certain sp threshold and maxed our other stuff. Which is kinda lame cuz then all the people saying “what’s the point of getting stronger” are kinda right. Like yeah, it makes us better in end game but you could wait out new content till it’s old and never have to grind again to play 90% of the game.
    • Like x 1