Perfect Legends - PvE/PvP USPS3 Villain League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Mar 5, 2013.

1. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Welcome to the Perfect Legends League Thread!

We are a USPS3 VILLAIN PvE/PvP league (PvPing is OPTIONAL).

Our league provides a mature environment, where you’ll be able to freely ask for advice, assistance, and more. All we ask is for you to return the favor. We have many skilled people, with great attitudes who will be willing to run with you. Having fun is what's most important to us - keep that in mind.

We do have a few requirements and are looking for specific people to join our league:

-Mics.
    We have changed our policy. You need a mic.

-T5 ready players.
    (We may accept lower CR players, just let us know where you’re at).

-Fun, social, mature, laid-back, active team-players with positive attitudes.
    We DO NOT want DRAMA, or any stuck-up people, nor do we want any elitist jerks. You have been warned.

To have a trial run with us, please leave a post with the following information:

-Your In-game name

-Your Combat Rating/Skill Points

-Your Power Type

-Your role
    * Please keep in mind that you need a mic!*
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

**Post on the forums** - **Please do not send me mail on the forums. It will not get read**
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    • Like x 10
  2. YodaDog New Player

Great league, great guys. Plus I hurd they got all hooked up with the dark side of the force and stuff..
    [IMG]
    Boom. Come get down then.
    • Like x 4
  3. tak Level 30

hey im trying to find a league for my villian? add me and we'll see if a good fit!
    • Like x 1
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

Now I'm blushing. They hype me up more than I do! I don't know how they're going to react when I announce that I've been nominated to serve a term on the SOE Community Council. I have no idea if the nomination locks you in or if there's a selection process after that. Actually I don't know if I shouldn't have said that either. Oh well! This is a great league and I'm honored by their presence. The most important part about a league is that the social dynamic is just right, and we've got that in spades.
    • Like x 4
  5. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Does that mean operation 'Nerf PerfectLegend' will be a reality soon? Oh noes!
  6. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This made me laugh way more than it should have. Oh goodness.
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Inbox me with your details my friend. :)
  8. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Yeah I am also looking for league for my villain as well. Cr 53 nature dps or healer? My in game name is sinister grime
  9. risen New Player

These guys are all jerks!

Jk they're actually a fun "OP" bunch :) one of the best experiences I've had in a raid on hero or villain side.

Edit: I can't join your league cause I do my own thing but I'd love to pvp with y'all some time if you need an alternate!
    • Like x 1
  10. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Heh, thank you. Most of us LOVE PvPing, so sure! More than happy to know more players who PvP.
    • Like x 1
  11. BonesJones New Player

This league is one of the best leagues if not THE best league around. Lot's of knowledgeable people, with guys and gals you consider family. Most importantly, we have FUN. Perfect likes to get everyone involved with all the different aspects of the league, and knows what he's doing.
    • Like x 2
  12. Krovius New Player

Just wanna say...I'm proud to be a member of this league. Everyone is nice and ready to help one another if needed. When I first joined I really didn't know much but these guys really show you around. They helped me a lot to get better gear and feats. These guys really know how to work together. Doings raids with them goes smoothly. There is no smoothness when I pug. And since I'm like the shyest person ever there are times when I want to ask for help but don't cuz I don't like bothering people but I know for a fact that if I do ask these guys will jump in to help. And Perf is like the best boss you'll ever have fo realz.
    • Like x 2
  13. Drobobot New Player

As another member of the league who has to say I have enjoyed this league tremendously and think anyone who is looking for a league with a good mix of knowledgeable and friendly players would find a good home in this league. Two of my favorite things in the league are the league events, sometimes formal, sometimes informal, but often involving things outside of the end game. This helps to add some variety to what can sometimes feel like a never ending grind. Also many of the players in the league multiple toons that are 70+ in various roles, this can really help when you need to find that last person to fill a role in a raid group, or to run an alert.

Oh and I have to agree Perf is a great league leader, and does a wonderful job mixing things up for both the hardcore and more casual players in the league.
    • Like x 2
  14. 13igtyme Devoted Player

The leader also has a rifle. Should have told me when you made the thread perf.
    • Like x 1
  15. Msz Kitty New Player

I support this league cus one of its members supported the one I'm in lol. Sorry for bad typing on a phone right now.
    • Like x 1
  16. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Bump!

Feel free to try us out.

And feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
  17. Goetosyrus Well-Known Player

Great group of people that take the time to help out.
    • Like x 1
  18. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This is TRUE! I finally have a 131 rifle. :)

Lol.
  19. Sore Steadfast Player

Now we just need to get him enough skillpoints to spec into it. :p
  20. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

That numbers nerf ruined us all. I may only have 10 SP now...but we all know you only have 11!