Perfect Legends - PvE/PvP USPS3 Villain League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Mar 5, 2013.

1. BubbaKush42 New Player

Great bunch of people.
    • Like x 1
  2. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Thanks Nirkanna! :)
  3. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Please be sure to read our requirements on the first page of the thread! Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  4. MuseADM New Player

Muse ADM
    Cr 103 101 sp
    Quantum
    Dps and troll both modded
  5. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

We'll try contacting you tonight! :)
  6. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I still need to contact people, so don't worry!

We are still recruiting! But please read our requirements on the first page! Thanks!
  7. RoySkilletz New Player

I'd like to join..

*In-game name: Khaotic Enigma (All Caps) (PSN: Roy_Skilletz)
    *Faction: Villain
    *PS3/PC: USPS3/4

*Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 91 / SP 87

*Power: Rage (Formally - Fire)

*Role: Tank

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Premium

*About yourself: I'm very reserved to myself, quiet, sports fanatic and a cool dude. A Sophomore Criminal Justice Major in college. Never done MMORPG before last year..and I do like this game.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an overly active league (21+, PVE/PVP, Villain and or Hero, Adult Preferred) that is a well established close knit family that is willing to teach people about DCUO the right way. Always have events, raids, scrimmages, never having a day off in their league, etc. I want to join a league that is meticulous in what they do. I've been at this for a year and the only thing I want to do is play, learn, grow and teach. I am a team player first and always. (EDIT: Signed By The Black Lanterns)
  8. Epot New Player

Epot
    103/154
    Celestial
    Dps/Heal (heal set is probably around 99-100cr)
    Mic and Keyboard
    I am looking for a larger league of active members to play with. My current league is a ghost town right now.
    I already have most the gear besides two pieces from AB. Now I am just looking for cool people to hang out with and help you guys out with content, leveling, skill points or whatever.
  9. Adeda New Player

*In game name: Adeda * Faction: Villian * Server: USPS4 * Cr 103 Sp 112 * Power: Mental * Mic: Yes * Premium * Age: 17 * About me: from Maryland, very competitive when it comes to sports and video games, favorite football team is the Philly Eagles, and my favorite basketball teams the La Lakers. * what am i looking for in a league any why: what im looking for league chemistry in a league, and i know you guys have it because your leagues beem around for a long time, also, im looking for a league that'll help anyone do their alerts and raids when available, finally what im looking for in a league is mostly a drama free league environment, like you can have debates about serious topics just so long as it doesnt get out of hand. Thank you for your time reading this and have a good day/night! -Adeda
  10. Adeda New Player

and sorry this looks really unorganized, i typed this league application on the ps4 because my pc no longer works.