Test Discussion PC Test: R&D Gear System

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuagmirePrime Well-Known Player

We have not yet seen how many scraps will be required to craft pieces in the second and third episodes of a cycle. We do know that the only way to get rare quality face and rings is by crafting them. The alert and duos will generate the most scraps in a cycle without replays. And we will have the least opportunities to get rare drops in raids without replays.

Based on the known information, I would estimate that we can reasonably generate between 1800 - 2000 scraps in 12 weeks. Personally, I would like to be able to craft 1 piece from the first episode, 1 piece from the third episode, as well as the face and two rings within that time period. The crafting materials required is said to increase with each episode in the cycle.

So, for my scenario to work out, pieces in the first episode would require 400 scraps, the second episode would require 500 scraps, and the third episode would require 600 scraps. But the face and rings would have to be lower at 300 scraps each.

That would look something like this:

Week 5: 1 piece from Episode 18 = 400 scraps
    Week 7: Face from Episode 19 = 300 scraps
    Week 9: Ring from Episode 20 = 300 scraps
    Week 10: Ring from Episode 20 = 300 scraps
    Week 12: 1 piece from Episode 20 = 600 scraps

For a grand total of 1900 scraps. I would still most likely need more pieces for my secondary role, but those would have to wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.