"Our primary focus atm is the revamp"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Ugh, I would hate to have to write a news article or blog with a smart phone.

Example from my phone writing the above: Ugh, I would hate to have to worry a news article or blog in a smart phone.

A smart phone is a good way to make even those of us who write fairly well look stupid. They aren't smart phones; they're stupid phones.
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

That's comparing Apples to oranges. If you're a writer of course you would want a computer. But for the average person, there is nothing in my daily life that I need a computer for. I read my articles on my phone. I ship online on my phone. For me and many others, an actual computer is nearly pointless. I have 3 laptops and a tower computer that I built at home, none of which gets used very often. In the time it takes to goto the computer and look something up, I've already googled, read, and bought the t-shirt before I get the browser open on the computer.

3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Changes will be made but just like they said in their statement today it's better to wait a bit and gather all the facts over time then immediately start messing with stuff cause maybe something some people are complaining about isn't as big as a deal as some make it out to be then in the long run you come to find out that change you made wasn't needed then have to go back and undo it. It's ok to wait on some things to make sure the right things are addressed and correctly.
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Siri and Bixby make it even quicker
  5. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I love my Bixby button
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.