Open Episodes & Bonus Weeks - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawanda Loyal Player

Sorry about the late reply, I got a one week ban for telling you to put your tongue away.

My point was that just because the devs have done something popular and responsive in relation to one particular issue, that doesn’t (in my opinion) mean they are beyond reproach. There are many issues where the lack of communication has become, at times, almost as big as whatever the issue is that players are seeking information about or a change or improvement.

No I don’t need source marks. I have something like 7,000 on my account and I have all the catalysts I need for double XP weekend pre-bought months ago. So I am allowed not to be massively excited about bonus currencies, I think.
  2. Ayaky New Player

I think what we all want for the 4th week is double xp⭐⭐ or triple xp ⭐⭐⭐
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just wondering if there were any plans to extend the open eps past the 15th. Not demanding anything, and my premium accounts appreciate the gesture already given, just wondering with the 'quarrantine' going to till May 1 at least, were you planning on an extension? Just trying to plan out if I need to grind them through some remaining feats this week, or should concentrate on finishing up some Metal II grind before the Event version closes up.

Thanks either way.
  4. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

They are. https://mobile.twitter.com/Kamran96360329/status/1248295899262042112
    • Like x 1
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

How about the people who subscribe is legendary membership, but was free to everyone all episodes for this month., it be great membership gets ' something gifted additional ' because we subscribe .

I was wondering any plans to ' reward something for membership ' ?
    Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  6. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Ummmm no. There is no need for that. You got all the other benefits, that's more than enough. They made them week long instead of the usual weekend only. The devs went above and beyond to make people's lives better in this crappy time we're going through.

So people got to run some past content for free, so what? Maybe some people couldn't afford their sub this month with what is happening, this way they could keep playing the game they enjoy.

It was a kind gesture by the devs, don't get all greedy.
  7. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

“Open Episodes” is still not the same as owning the episode or being legendary. Raids have a lockout of two weeks instead of one and Alerts have a lockout of 7 days instead of just one. Plus you can’t open the episode treasure chests.

• Like x 1
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Open Episodes means that players are still being given access, for free, to content that you don't normally get to play. Legendary members, and premiums who own the episode, meanwhile, have paid to play that content (and in the case of subs, they are still paying), and don't get given anything extra, even though they are under the same real world "stay home" restrictions as free and non-owning premium players.
  9. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I would like to hear the conversation between you and customer service complaining to Hulu (or insert you own service here) that you should get something extra because they are giving out a 45 day free trial of their service.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Open Episodes has been extended through May 11.
    • Like x 1
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Wow!!! Unexpected and thanks. Stay Safe everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.