In Progress omnipotence gear from Wonderverse and BOP eps breakthrough with out my action?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Psycho Tech, Dec 14, 2021.

1. AtomicDCUO New Player

Glad it’s not just me then! Hopefully this gets fixed and we get the feats or I’d rather get my neural access coil augment nerfed and do it myself as I was grinding towards the feat for some time!
    • Like x 1
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

3. JFL-Aquaboy New Player

My new necklace got boosted to the max rank, it was lower.. Is this a bug or a gift?? I rly dont think I could get it to max this fast and within the time ive played

Same goes for some other artifacts, some gotten a breakthrough..

Just being honest here!
    • Like x 1
  4. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

You are 200% true and I know that (feelling like a dumb) becase of having spent so mutch time for that to happen now.
  5. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

You identified it, and now what are the possibilities of a future solution? I am trying to respect you but it's hard the way things are going on worse and worse its seems that fixing a problem opens another worse, over and over again.
    Do you really know what you are doing when fixing, sorry but its a obvious question rn.
    • Like x 1
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Please disregard this bug report. I was able to rank up my other Speed Cell to get this feat.

Thank you.
  7. AtomicDCUO New Player

Yeah dude I was grinding for the feat for it to be ranked up and no feat:( sucks man
  8. AtomicDCUO New Player

Can anyone confirm if this is being looked into? As It’s quite annoying for us hardcore players lol
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you back to the first page you'll see they already identified the issue.
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Same here. Yesterday evening I put more ingots into my necklace and I'm pretty sure it broke through without me using any catalyst. I've been stashing all my ingots and catalysts on my main, and I don't remember doing another breakthrough, but yet it did.
  11. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Just logged in after patch and I see that many of my augments that were rank 22 became 23, but no according feats were given.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. AtomicDCUO New Player

This is the exact same problem as me dude! So annoying man
  13. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Okay. Lets say a player has an artifact that overranked and was sitting on 1.600.000 M exp BEFORE that "automatic breakthrough bug". In that time that artifact was waiting for 180 rank breakthrough at rank 179. Then this breakthrough bug happened and this artifact raised up to 197 rank without any player efford.

So my question is if that player decide to use 78.722 exp worth of NTH metal (legit way) and rank up this "auto-ranked" artifact to rank 200 and then when this bug get fixed, will that artifact revert back to its pre-bugged state and go back to 1.600.000 exp OR will it keep 1.678.722 XP and only revert back to its 179 rank? At the end player only used his/her nth metals in a legit way. Its just the breakthrough(s) was/were bugged.

In other words; only auto-ranked breakthrough(s) will be taken away and EXP amount will stay?

Same applies for adaptive augments, op items etc.
    • Like x 1
  14. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Is there any word yet on what the process is here for trying to get the feats or reversing the breakthroughs that happened on their own? Should we open a ticket or post our situation on this thread? Thanks for your time and I hope everyone had a nice holiday.
    • Like x 1
  15. AtomicDCUO New Player

Yep I’m still waiting too, I’m sick of looking at max augments and the feat sitting there saying it’s not been completed -_-
    • Like x 2
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are a series of fix-ups we're working on coming out of that week that should be comprehensive. Right now it is looking like four or five database adventures over the next week or two.
    • Like x 3
  17. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 1
  18. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Is it a blanket fix for everyone or will individual cases be looked at as well? My OP Helm from Wonderverse was at rank 2 and then broke through to the final rank on its own and I can't obtain that feat. However my OP Legs from B.O.P was at rank 1 and broke through to rank 2 on it's own. I didn't realize this initially and proceeded to buy the final vendor catalyst for it. I ranked it up and manually broke it through to max but I did not get the feat because I think that second rank that went through automatically didn't 'proc' properly. The OP legs is my fault for not realizing initially but I didn't expect some random OP items to auto rank a level. Thanks again for your time.
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Breakthrough something else. Anything at all. Even to level 1. This should refresh the list and your feat should pop.
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hi Mepps, I noticed that if any item at all is fortified post-issue, the feat refreshes and pops.
    So, perhaps if an item that can be fortified (similar to Teekl bucket) is awarded via claim (along with XP to breakthrough it), all missing feats should pop? This is the theory :)