In Progress omnipotence gear from Wonderverse and BOP eps breakthrough with out my action?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Psycho Tech, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Just logged on a low character & saw i still had a dark robin reward box, i clicked it & got the 50 point feat & the neck, tho i have absolutely none of the collections on this character. The character is “Superior Creature” i dont want to steal anything if this is a glitch
    • Like x 4
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Same here. Do note that the gift is at level 3 even though I don't recall getting up that far yet.
    • Like x 1
  3. KillerLantren New Player

i had the long live the legion adaptive augument on the last breakthrough and did not complete it before the fortify was blocked
    now after the augument just went ful lvl without me breaking it and it did not count the feat
    i dont want to do it all over again for the feat pls fix this
    • Like x 1
  4. xPersefone New Player

Good evening Admins, I just logged into Dc Universe and one of my Adaptive Augment from Wonderverse was level 22 has gone to level 23, how can you help me.

thank you very much for your attention
  5. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

I just got online, on US PC/PS server and a close gaming friend told me he have got his Static Goggles full ranked/leveled up, his Brutal Logic Wings 5 levels ranked up and also his Time Hunter Gloves 1 level higher. All without having the fortify sistem available and with no catalist needed to do soo.
    My question is why I haven't got them ranked up also? None of That happened to me, witch is kinda strange, from the point of view that I always play fair when facing a glitch like that.
    WHAT IS THAT?
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

So before the Fortification UI was disabled, I got my OP necklace to level 306 (rank 9).
    I bought one Gaussian Fold from the vendor, thinking I'll breakthrough when everything is fixed.

Today I logged in and noticed that my necklace went to level 307 (rank 10) all by itself without need for catalysts. I still have one Fold and some Figments sitting in my bank.

I assume artifact system is having a similar issue.
    Some of my friends say they can see artifacts leveling up automatically without manual breakthrough.
    A buddy of mine switched to his alt he hasn't checked in days and found that some artifacts leveled up from 0 to 80.

P.S. Fortification UI is supposed to be disabled at the moment, but it's been active for hours now, at least on EU PC.
  7. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Confirmed for other aspects of fortification too.

My arts were already 200 from the 2x exp week and my OP Neck was only at 309 so wasn't near breakthrough potential. But 2 of my Allies were sitting at maxed Level 7 before this Exploit appeared, both requiring lots of Catalysts to breakthrough. I log on today and they automatically are both into Level 8. No Catalysts lost or used. No logging in/out repeatedly. No attempt to trigger the Exploit at all. This is on EUPS Server.

If a Dev needs ingame details let me know and i'll PM them asap.
    But the system needs to be disabled again. Leaving it Live will make it exponentially harder to track down and punish anyone who Exploited this.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

I just noticed when my fortify sistem was available, booth artists got the second breakthrough and the Catalists that I have bought on the Ep vendors where not spent on it. The Concentrated Stygian Water (500 x empyrean aether) cannot trade so it will go to water) and the Concentrated Poison Ivy (125 x source marks) also cannot trade so garbage now?
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Edit—-I posted in wrong thread
  11. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

I keeped lvling it with the absortion cells and h. steel that I had waiting to be used. But now it makes no sense to me that the bouth catalists cannot trade to other char, case those cost money to get and not a small amount (for games). So if it was intended let us know and if it was there is another problem this caused that is : WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE EXPENSIVE CATALISTS THAT WHERE NOT USED? SHOULD YOU CHANGE THEM TO BE ACCOUNT BOUND???
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Noticed this as well with my OP and Arts. I would like to breakthrough my stuff and not be punished for it. I already opened the Dark Robin Neck when i shouldnt have. I was more curious as to why it broke all the way through.
  13. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hoping a dev replies on this soon
  15. Jhonzzz New Player

my flashpoint augments are maxed out and so is my omnipotence, but I didn't get either feats
  16. AtomicDCUO New Player

So we all know the artifacts have been bugged, well I’ve just logged in 15th December 2021 at 9pm Uk time and my mighty neural access coil has been level up to rank 23 (max rank) which it wasn’t before hand was 21 I believe. Whatever but now the feat you get from it being rank 23 hasn’t popped up therefore is bugged… has anyone else had this issue?
  17. xPersefone New Player

Good evening Admins, I just logged into Dc Universe and one of my Adaptive Augment from Wonderverse was at Level 22 and now it's at Level 23 how can you help me with this problem?

thank you very much for your attention
  18. AtomicDCUO New Player

This has also happened to me man, didn’t get no feat either. Taken me long time to get my adaptive augment up
  19. AtomicDCUO New Player

This has also happened to a friend of mine OP Neck, OP back…… rather you nerf it back down so I can get the feat myself
  20. BatmanNew52 New Player

My brutal logic wings of Omnipotence is max out and I never got the feat for it.