OMAC Nanite Circuitry???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chaosknight0331, Apr 23, 2013.

1. PSYCHOKILLAZ New Player

They ruined PVP because of jealous cry babies.
  2. Mountie New Player

Your logic works both ways. I has PvP stats so its a PvP trinket. This is the OP's concern and a valid question.

Oh wait, everything in PvP starts with PvE. You need to level up in PvE to access it, the vendors for PvP gear are in the PvE world, thats where you gain the cash to buy it, even your legends characters need PvE money before you can have them. And you are defending MoT which require PvE content.

Luck Vs Grinding something out does not make one more valid than the other. Everyone still has the same chances, just like the missives or gear you get from bonus boxes.

As for using "simple logic" to support your argument, you failed. You used what is called "failuable logic", relying on coincidence to equate to causality. Before you start trying to be a knowledgeable ***, please acquire knowledge.
    • Like x 1
  3. chaosknight0331 New Player

I don't PVP seriously especially since I feel the mechanics are very broken and was only keeping it around on a whim....but since I am trying to complete style feats....including off role styles with respec tokens from loyalty points...my inventory/bank are packed full of uncollected styles. I finally went ahead and salvaged it cause a whole 20 seconds of buff wouldn't be too useful open world anyways.

As for the conversion, yes you can convert, but you still don't have to PVP in order to get them
  4. Yallander Loyal Player

[quote="chaosknight0331, post: 1701310, member: 5068"As for the conversion, yes you can convert, but you still don't have to PVP in order to get them[/quote]
    Exactly so HT stuff isn't limited to PVE--it is just easier to obtain the top level stuff if you PVE. There were somethings you could do with the OMAC trinket that made it really OP. Most people were not even aware and it is moot to share, but I think that it played a role in the final decision.