Now... can I get T2?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Batgirl, Dec 2, 2014.

1. The Batgirl New Player

I have gotten one of the T1 suits, (the whole suit, the Steel one) and my CR is now 43. Does this mean I can get one of the T2 armor? I have also recharged my 3 batteries in my base. Please let me know :)
  2. Prosser Dedicated Player

Yup, once you hit 43cr, you can start purchasing the next set. You shouldn't even have to purchase a whole set, between drops and what not.
    • Like x 5
  3. The Batgirl New Player

Alright, thanks so much for letting me know! Are you kidding me? That means I wasted so much MoTs :/ But I'll try to get as much MoTs as possible, since I'm not planning to get the full suit of T2. I just want the Chest piece and the Waist.
  4. DCUController New Player

true BUT that full set nets 50 feat points mis well knock that feat out sooner then later :)
    • Like x 7
  5. DCUController New Player

get the full set dont pass up the entire set, you get 50 feat points per each set, 100 feats = 1 sp
    • Like x 1
  6. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

T2 starts at 43 CR
    T3 starts at 53 CR
    T4 starts at 70 CR
    T5 starts at 84 CR It technically starts at 80 CR, because that is when the solos open up to you.
    T6 starts at 100 CR It technically starts at 99 CR, because that is when the solos open up to you.

Also, get the full set of gear you are working on, since each one is worth 50 Feat Points. SP are very important, especially in lower tiers.
    • Like x 6
  7. DCUController New Player

if you ever come to villain side on PS look me up :) I'll run stuff with ya
    • Like x 1
  8. The Batgirl New Player

Alright, I'll try my best. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. The Batgirl New Player

Ok, thanks a lot for the info. It helps a lot :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Prosser Dedicated Player

Yes, very true, but she only asked about if she could buy T2 :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Terri Ashra Committed Player

Usually you just raid and need or greed on everything you can. It helps to have a few spare skill points in your armory build or a point in all the weapons so you can need on them. If you're legendary or have legendary friends you can just go and buy some level 64 or 56 gear with in game money or you can run everything on your on duty tab up to alerts daily.

When you hit cr 44 I believe you can do catwomans mission in the gotham university and pengruins in gothom subway which gives 54 gear. When your cr is over 53 you can join a FOS 3 raid and any cr 100+ DPS will be able to burn everything pretty much solo due to how ridiculous the stats are. use the marks you get to buy a full t2 suit or just mod your t3 raid drops with synthetic 3's from the t3 vendor.

This guide probably does a better job explaining the process then me though. The authors got lots of useful guides for people like you, just starting out.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Batgirl New Player

Thanks a lot!! :) Currently, I'm on the Penguin mission, not sure if it's actually necessary to complete it but it's ... so difficult for myself to complete. :/
  13. Requake Dedicated Player

Actually 100 as it will also count as your first iconic set ^^
    • Like x 2
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It's Pengbot, isn't it? Make sure you kill the two little bots as soon as they come out so they don't become many little bots. Also, it helps to have a pet (like the mainframe sidekick, or the iconic power robot sidekick) to distract it.

At the Penguin fight, remember, he's slow ... go for a healing barrel at the top, then one at the bottom, then one at the top, etc. You'll heal up a bit by the time he gets to you.
    • Like x 3
  15. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Run the Battle for Earth duos as it drops gear that is 56 item level...
    • Like x 2
  16. DCUController New Player

well I mean just in general a tier set will grant you 50 feats :p
  17. The Batgirl New Player

I completed the mission, it was... very easy. o_o Because I equipped my full Steel armor basically and had like 8 Colas with me. Overall, I'm relieved the mission is over. :)
  18. pghAMMER Active Player

Exactly. In fact, my highest-ranked Lantern (hard-light) is a case in point.
    When I cracked level 30, I started working on my first Iconic armor collection (Speed Force Spectrum), and completed it to reach T2 (CR of 43). Next up was my first T2 armor set (Astral Armor) which is entirely drop-based (South Gotham, in fact). When I complete that (only the back is left), then I have a choice - Sunstone series or High Voltage (both are T3); however, both are in different locations in the world (Sunstone series is in the Meta Wing's Prototype Gear collection, while High Voltage is in Central City).
    T4? Another choice - Magic Wing (Arcane Gear) along with drops (Gates of Tartarus on Thermyscira - easily the most gear-heavy of any raid in the game, and Prime Battleground - the first appearance of unattuned gear drops).
    T5 is, however, mostly drop-based (Gotham Wastelands) and features three sets (Corrupted, Exalted, and Vestments of Rage).
    Unfortunately for me, no Lantern styles are even available short of T6 - and yes; I HAVE looked. (Drat.)
  19. Sbel Devoted Player

Um, what? :confused: Vestments of Rage, which you list, is T5 and a Red Lantern set. You can also buy a T5 set on Mogo/Ranx, the Mogo set is hero-only and Green Lantern inspired, the Ranx set is villain-only and Yellow Lantern inspired.
    • Like x 1
  20. Nodens Dedicated Player

That was only in her original post here. The comment you're responding to was made because she later said that she did not plan to buy the complete set of T2.
    • Like x 1