Now Available: Spring Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2018.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

If you're able to trade something, you can put it on the broker.

"Cannot sell" means that you cannot sell it to like a vendor.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which sucks about the Forest Spirit Mask and Gloves
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Styles have never been tradeable. /shrug

EDIT: save some of the dropped styles
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was meaning about the not-sellable part, and only the Gloves can be donated, for one lousy Prestige Point
  5. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Where is this style located
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Springtime Vendor: Tree Corner in WT or Garden Basement in Hall of Dolphins

Two styles this year, two from last year, collect all four for a Feat and Title
  7. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Found it. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

Hello DCUO art team,

I am loving the spring items. I have collected almost everything, just a couple more items to get. Next year, could you please add some tree items that have fruit (apples/oranges/plums). I am going for a garden of eden vibe in my base and would love some fruit. Gnarled fruit tables, baskets or fruit, grape vines, strawberry bushes, etc. Also I would be very happy to see a Missgiving tree mini base pet, and some bugs (ladybugs, bees/hive, fireflies). Oh, and one last thing, how about some natural stone ponds with waterfalls? Anyone else looking for a lush garden oasis in their base? Thanks so much!
    • Like x 4
  9. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

If you can, would you post as cap? Sounds grand.
  10. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Sorry, meant "a screen capture".
  11. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

So how long does this Spring Time event last?
    hate getting stuck trying to save for stuff and then all of sudden I am not able to log in the day before it goes down so i have no warning.

is there a Calendar somewhere that shows when events start and stop?

12. Yaiba Committed Player

End of this month I think (31 May).
    • Like x 1
  13. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  14. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why did they change the requirements for the Open World part of the Spring Seasonal? Were people complaining that it was taken them 15 minutes to complete? o_O
  16. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Is the Oak Skin transferable through the shared bank to other characters on your account?
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Might have better luck seeing if it can be style unlocked
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Is the collection piece from the vendor, account bound?
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who ever tested the Forest Stilts tested all feet styles... except one: Werewolf! :D
    Poor disembodied feet, chopped off at the ankles :p
  20. Nodens Dedicated Player

Let's just take a look at your commentary, shall we?
    EVERYTHING ends eventually, and the company asking it's players to help pay the power bill for it's servers, and cover the Dev's paychecks, has nothing to do with that. -so your comment was completely ludicrous. Furthermore, there are a lot of paid games have been around a long time, so requiring a paid membership clearly isn't a factor for making one end early.
    Now, please name ONE paid member who has "WON" the game. Just one.
    I've got a paid account. So do a lot of other people, but NONE of us have WON it. So you can't honestly call it "pay to win". At best, you can call it "pay for more content". You guys just like to call it "pay to win" to make it sound as though the paying members are getting some sort of unfair freebie that you think you're somehow entitled to.
    Now, tell us, "FreePlayer", In what way are you entitled to just as much content as the players who help pay for the servers, the electricity, and the Dev's paychecks?